1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titans will kick Ravens AZZ today!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by royalgixxer, Jan 10, 2009.

1. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

I'm just sayin it so I can say I told you so.:D

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

And how much are you willing to donate to the AFF?

3. royalgixxer

I am already going to donate at tally but I'll throw in $10 more if I'm wrong:up:

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Fixed

5. royalgixxer

I'll throw it in anyway but now its really fixed:Poke:

6. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Hmmm I think this is how far the Titans get this year ;)
    I just order a Pizza, getting ready to watch the game... should be fun!
    Ravens WIN by 3

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

You were saying??? :D

8. royalgixxer

Well ther is an extra 10 coming for the AFF since the Titans lost. In my defence the officials did blow 2 key calls that directly affected the outcome of the game. On the ravens final drive they blew a delay of game call and the play resulted in a first down keeping that final drive going. That was just one.

However they still lost and I always stay true to my word.

I have a $20 going to the AFF when I get to tally.:up::up::up:

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

They did not get a first down on that play. They picked up 7 yards to make it a 43 yard FG. And the Titans turning the ball over 3 times in in scoring position is what killed them not the refs.:Poke:

10. paul

paul just fast enough

On the ravens final drive they blew a delay of game call and the play resulted in a first down keeping that final drive going. .

Well if you happened to watch the Ravens Steelers second game earlier this year you would have seen the clock run down to 0 and then some around 5 or 6 times, The announcers at that game said there is a slight delay of about 1 second btwn that clock and the play clock. I didn't believe it and we lost that game so I see this as payback.
    The Titans certainly played a much better game than we did but we made fewer mistakes.

11. royalgixxer

No matter what the titans still lost. A win is a win and a loss is still a loss.

12. RumbleStrip

RumbleStrip Well-Known Member

13. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

:Puke:

that could have/would have changed the game.

14. royalgixxer

No I was refering to the 3rd and 2 call prior to that on the same drive. The missed call resulted in a first down allowing the drive to continue. It should have been 3rd and 7. Way out of FG range at that point.