Has anybody ever rode?

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Algsxr750, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Algsxr750

Algsxr750 Well-Known Member

Has anybody ever rode No problem raceway in Baton Rouge, LA? I am taking a job down there and will be about ten min. from the track.

2. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Ridden. Has anybody ridden...

3. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Haven't roaden it atall. Is it still called the Church of Speed? How did it get that name?

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

dangerous, VERY dangerous.

5. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

6. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

i rode NPR 13 times this year and will continue to ride next year. the walls for the dragstrip coming out of 14 are not usually an issue until you start approaching lap record speed or coming through 3 or 4 across. come and join the madness tigertrackdays.com
    tim

7. steven alexande

steven alexande Well-Known Member

I rode it last year, the wall really only plays a part if you are on a 1000, alot of the fast guys were sliding out of that corner, and it would have been ugly if they would have hit the way, but I wouldn't worry if u are on a smaller bike and not running track record speed

8. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

It's an OK track for trackdays. The "wall" has been addressed by the local trackday org (see previous post) and really isn't a giant issue unless you're trying to win practice!

9. Algsxr750

Algsxr750 Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody. I may try it out. I am not that fast. And I only ride a gsxr600.