1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

watch-movies.net

Discussion in 'General' started by Be Evil, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Be Evil

Be Evil The soft dawn of pum

Anyone check out these movie streaming sites? I found out about it today and watched "Yes Man, Gran Torino and Sleepers".......Yes I know. They have literally everything that just comes out in theaters and gets updated every Friday.

Pretty sweet if you got the time

2. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I don't see what you are talking about bleh.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I can't see enjoying a movie on my computer screen.
    32" with surround sound is the smallest I could watch anything on.

4. nas19320

nas19320 Well-Known Member

I can't stand watching cam movies with terrible quality. I'd rather wait until they are at least HQ.

5. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Try hulu.com for decent quality with minimal ads. It's backed by major money & studios. I was watching the TV show Life on Christmas eve in great quality. Good stuff.

6. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

So why not hook the computer to the television and watch on the tube instead?

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Because I have an HD DVR that give me a great picture.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then why didn't you say that in your first response?

9. Be Evil

I have to agree, a Laz-E-Boy and surround sound beats a movie on a computer by a long shot. But were else are you going to get stuff that aint out yet. Some are dvd quality and some are half assed. I'v been trying to find Jacobs Ladder for the longest time through multiple Blockbusters.... Found it on the site and now I wish I never watched it because i'v never been so disturbed in my entire life. I'm not bashing the movie theater experience either, thats the glory of the internet

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I don't recall anyone asking about what HT equipment I have.
    My opinion is that I would rather wait until a movie comes out on DVD
    or PPV to watch, instead of watching it on my computer.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I understand that - and even saying nothing more than that would have made sense. You however said you didn't want to watch it on less than whatever and surround sound. Which you can do with the stolen movies from your laptop.

Personally I don't like watching stolen stuff. I'll either rent or buy it or borrow it from someone who did buy it.

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, I learned my lesson a couple of years ago with Lime Wire.

13. Be Evil

What was your experience with Limewire?