1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A hearty 'Thank You' to Sauce and The V7 Alley...

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Silo Pete, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

A belated thank you to Sauce, his dad and the whole V7 Alley at Grattan this past August. Great people (wellllll... H-Man is kinda flaky...) :moon:

Thanks for great food and company, I hope to see you all in 2009.

2. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

thanks pete,buy a v7 bike so you can run the v7 guys.watch what you say about mr.v7(thats H-man) hes the man.

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Sause and the nothern boys I got to meet a couple years ago at GNF and all were great guys. Hman and the crew were very cool. To bad we are all so spread apart or who knows what kinda trouble we could all start!!!

4. Silo Pete

H-Man for v7 prez...

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

pete i have a roller bike for you.well its got a motor,exhaust,seat.needs brake lines,left clip-on,brake lines,rad.etc $800

6. Silo Pete

I just paid off my Aprilia demo ride...

:)

7. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

thats not a v7 bike pete.i'll even help with set up.not sayn that i know what im doing ,but it will be better than that gsxr you rode.hell you might even be able to pace with cowboydan.

8. Silo Pete

I know, but ya know that RSVR repair bill tapped me out.

9. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

you should be racing v7,cheapest & closest racing $$ can buy.plus everyone is cool.im selling everything if i can,3 race bikes,2 pitt bikes.maybe some body wrk.some misc stuff.im done with racing :(

10. Silo Pete

Are you done because you don't see me enough?

:)

11. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

no just done with racing,pete.i suck anyways & way too fatt

12. Silo Pete

Pffffft.

Kinda early to be drinkin'....

13. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

i thought you were going to endurance race a SV???

14. Silo Pete

who? Sauce?

15. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i was but couldnt find partners who would commit.just 1 or 2 races's.screw it im done.i heard you slod blackie kev

16. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

you'll be back sauce. actually, i'll be that you run a few rounds on a F2 in '09

yes, i did sell blackie. she's going back to where she came from......the southland

she's going to have a good home. i'm going to introduce the new guy here shortly...

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i think H sold his f2, so i wont have a bike to run.maybe you should push the northcentral region ? you live here.always with the southern boys.the grids could use some help too kev.

18. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

yo sauce whats up? call me for ice racing this year. Good way to shave pounds...and have a blast!!

19. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i woulnd mind tryn that pc,pm your pnone #

20. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

I definitely want pics of Fredo out there doin' that! Video w/ sound as well as stills :D