1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Set the DVR... Moto ST airing on Speed

Discussion in 'General' started by R6addict, Nov 14, 2008.

1. R6addict

R6addict shaking the minds of BBS

2. Rippin Griffin

Rippin Griffin Well-Known Member

that was cool! and on Speed too. to be even better i'd have liked another hour longer for the programming to air and more of the track announcer's announcing in there.

3. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

it was good to see racing on TV again. Supermoto was on right before it, but i haven't had a chance to watch that one yet...

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Need some WERA endurance coverage.

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Fortunately not. It will be the one and only, the ultra talented

DREB.

6. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Praise the Lord!

Can I get an AMEN!?

7. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

AMEN!

I'm grateful for the work.

JU, did you get the e-mail I sent you? The gist of it was: you suck. Congrats for the win, in other words.

Dreb

8. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Yeah I got it. Watched the first show, can't wait for the final show covering the 8-hour. The boys did a real good job of improving the bike between March and October!

Ya know, actually talking to teams and riders about what happened and what was going on, and then using that on the show, violates standards and practices for typical commentators...you're supposed to just make sh-t up.

9. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Uh oh. Will this be placed on my permanent record? :)

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Maybe Drebber's just not that creative. I suppose he could always get Adams to ghost write for him...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  11. Chip

Chip Registered

Normally I could care less about Moto-St crap.....but if Dreb is announcing, maybe I will watch.

12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Watched it last night. Very refreshing having Dreb behind the mike!!!! Can't wait to watch the rest of them. :up:

13. 418

418 Expert #59

Road America round on now. :up:

14. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

Crap! I just missed it!! :mad:

15. Rippin Griffin

Rippin Griffin Well-Known Member

never fear! it's on again tonight at like 3 AM

16. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Is that Dreb doing the supermoto to ? Speed needs to get him doing the AMA stuff this year, b/c the other 2 make it hard to watch.

17. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Dreb and Scott Russell.

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

ABSOLUTELY! :p

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I suspect Dreb did the announcing in a studio....but never the less...it was much better than the AMA announcing.

20. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

I'm watching Road America right now (Tivo). I'd almost forgotten how good Dreb is. Why the hell is he not announcing ALL speed American moto roadracing? Jesus, he's soooooo much better than everyone else.