Year End celebration at JENNINGS GP !!!!!

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Venomous, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Venomous

Venomous Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, Finish Line Racing is hosting a New Years celebration at Jennings GP. We will be there Sat Dec 27 and Sunday Dec 28, 2008

Fees are $125 per single day or both days for $ 200. That is a great price for two days at a great track.
    We will cap the event at 50 riders for Sat and 50 riders for sunday.

Check out the details at http://www.flrteam.com/forums/cmps_index.php

Our good friend and most of you guys know her as well Lisa Theobald will be their taking pics of all the action. Her pics have been published in Roadracing World and the CCS/ASRA website.

We also are trying to organize a ride for people from South Florida that need their bike to be taken up to jennings, we have two pick up trucks and one two trailers, so we can take up quite a few bikes for the people that don't have a way to take their bike. We all split the gas bill and we can all save some money that way.

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

2. Venomous

3. snakie1

snakie1 High Speed Disaster

I have an Excursion with a 7 X 16 trailer set up to tow 6 bikes.

4. snakie1

snakie1 High Speed Disaster

WOW I just noticed that was my first post here. LOL:clap:

5. Venomous

Are in South FL ?

6. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

I think I may be making the trip down from Ohio as a x-mas present to myself!

7. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Minimum age requirements??

8. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

I really do wish you were my Dad! No offense Pop but Mr. G keeps those boys riding!

9. Venomous

I belive at Jennings it's 16, not really sure I will ask the Jennings admin and post back

10. Venomous

I was told min age is 15

11. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

I was told with a signed and notarized consent form that younger riders can ride. When we showed up early for a CCS/USGRPU race there last year, some very young kids (12 yrs. old) were doing the practice day on Friday. That is what one of the parents told me. We can always ride Jennings with WERA.

Can somebody give me some information on this?

12. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

FYI.... see last post in thread.

http://www.jenningsgp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16020

13. Venomous

14. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

It looks like I'll have to bring the fake birth certificates again :D

15. Venomous

Ok guys, we are also gonna have a BBQ and drinks for everyone that attends the track days, We are gonna have it on Sat night after the track day is over.

16. LiquidSnake

LiquidSnake Live Fa$t! Die Fun!

is there just a tire changer, or vendor? if so which tire brand?

17. Venomous

Well right now we are gonna have the Jennings tire changer, but if we fill up all the spots on both day, I think we can get our bridgestone tire vender to come out for bridgestone tire support. But we have to fill out all the spots or at least almost all of them for him to come out

18. LiquidSnake

sounds like a good plan going to sign up now.

19. LiquidSnake

just got my spot for both saturday and sunday...

20. Venomous

OK quick update, we have sold out the advanced group and have a few spots available for the intermidiate group. We still have plenty of Novice spots.

Donny from Dynoworks is going to be our Novice instructor and providing free classroom instruction for all the first time track riders.

Sat after the trackday is over we will have a free BBQ will hamburgers and hot dogs. Beer, soda and water will also be available, For all our track guest.