1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will my bike fit...

Discussion in 'Tech' started by ASHMEU, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ASHMEU

ASHMEU Member

Will my 2008 R6 fit in my 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan ? :confused:

Anybody already tested ?

Thanks !

2. R6addict

R6addict shaking the minds of BBS

yep.

Just get lots of speed before you start up the ramp

:crackup:

3. ASHMEU

ASHMEU Member

:crackup::crackup:

Seriously ? :D

4. mineshaved

mineshaved product of my enviroment

i would have to think NO

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

It depends on how much you want to remove from the bike. If you take off the wheels/clip-ons/maybe forks I am sure it would fit. :up:

Be sure to strap it down well. Saw story other day of wife killed by husband's casket: hearse (sp?) in wreck and casket hit her in back of head. :(

6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I've seen sportbikes in the back of Caravan/Astrovan/Whatevervans before. I dude I used to do track days with hauled around an SV in the back of his beat up, old Soccer mom van. All he had to do was take the windscreen off.

[​IMG]

7. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

my 01 750 fit perfectly in the back of my 94 caravan , the 05 600 i had to remove the windscreen .... im hopein my 06 600 fits in the back of my astro when i pick up the van from my dads in IN. ...... got the van for $1 :up::rock:

8. ASHMEU

ASHMEU Member

Thanks all ! :cool:

I think I'll have to remove the windscreen too...

9. R6addict

R6addict shaking the minds of BBS

naaaah. Just get plenty of speed before hitting the ramp and use a motorcross technique (lots of throttle)

:crackup:

10. prb110

prb110 Well-Known Member

spoiled

You have a new race bike and a new van and you don't want to put out $800.00 for an inclosed used 6x10 trailer? If you would have got the R1 you could have forced it in! Instant custom van and bike. Now that gas is cheap, make it easy on yourself and get a trailer. Good luck this year however you get there.

11. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

If your going long distance I would rather have it in the van. You will lose 25% of you fuel mileage pulling a trailer and the car is much more secure then a trailer.