1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More BS from the PRIVATELY owned Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 45° Please, Nov 11, 2008.

1. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I am confused, isnt George Bush still the President? Or Did Obama take the reigns last Tuesday?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

George is still in the White House. Barack will get credit or blame for much of what goes on between now and inauguration regardless of his participation. Because of the Democrat control of congress he probably has more influence than W.

4. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

It doesn't matter who sits in the office chair; they're all puppets as of late.

Our last un-owned-by-the-federal-reserve president was Kennedy, mostly as of result of Executive Order 11110. :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  5. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

6. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

I am glad to see that others share my distain for the federal reserve. This is exactly the types of things that Ron Paul spoke of and the media made him out to be crazy.

Here's a youtube video series of how the Fed works, and how they plan on using it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1Lo-WPDQg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdvbp3izSAI&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEzly4w3s5o&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5qsBf0kCI&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZne25GocI&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyDGzRDGos&feature=related

This is exactly the reason why we went to war with England during the Revolutionary War. People need to wake up and see whats happening and realize this is but the start.

45, I never knew about the document that Kennedy signed. That sounds like the most likely reason for his assasination.

7. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

G Edward Griffen talks about it in his book.

8. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if there is a futures market for tin foil hats, or tin foil?

I see a huge run up in prices in the coming months.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, most of the people freaking have spent all their cash on guns :D

10. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Shit. I missed the boat on that one. :mad:

How you doin' this morning? I gotta get outta here and get some work done!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good here, just getting stressed over not hearing back from some tracks so I can get the damn schedule done. Oh well, maybe I'll work on the rulebook...

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sir, that is correct. I wouldn't call it a hidden fact but its not well known. Look what it got him.

13. crossroader

crossroader road racing junkie

Ever get the feelin' that the first "briefings" with the president-elect lay out exactly the things he won't be doing or saying to avoid the same fate?

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Double Bubbles and brembo radials for everyone. :)

15. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

16. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

Not a big fan of Alex Jones, seems a little out there (probably for ratings, commercials, and ultimately a fat wallet) but I dig RP.

NWO is, as RP alluded to, a philosophy that many have bought into. It's been the direction for a few decades (NWO alarmists back then were considered dawners of tin foil hats as well) and we continue moving toward that goal.

17. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

You know I wasn't an Alex Jones fan at first either. But if you look at what is going on the majority of the population hears people like us raising questions about these issues and they just cant seem to get their head around it because it all seems like a conspiracy theorists dream. To them world domination is just some plot on a little cartoon like Pinky and the Brain. The fact is what if its not. Listen to the two youtube videos between Ron Paul and Alex Jones and weigh those against some of the other questions that have been raised regarding the Fed, the 911 attacks, the Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor and so on. It all doesn't add up until you consider religion as a possible explanation. All of this has been outlined and documented in the backs of your Bible. Now, its certainly your perogative to believe what you like whether it be Christian, Muslim, aethiest or whatever. The beauty of this country is that it allows you to go along with whatever you like. But it might be time to start considering the possibility that some of these things might be legit. Isn't it odd that after 10 billions years or whatever they claim the age of the earth is the Bible has followed. There isn't any other books in existence that have followed the generations throughout. Especially since its not really very interesting to read from an entertainment standpoint. Maybe there is a reason..... We have been tip toeing around the real issue for weeks with these discussions but fuck it. Many people believe that Obama is the one refered to in Revelations as the Anti-Christ. If this is true then all the other pieces start to fall together and all other theories out there start to make sense. I am not advocating any particular religion, just offering up a theory you may want to consider. I mean damn, they are even calling the guy the President of the world.... WTF!!!

18. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Great links guys.

Glad a few people are clued up as to what is going on around them.

Thank God for Alex Jones and his online radio show. Great info, a bit over the top at times but he's a great guy.

19. Bones74

Bones74 Official Back Marker.

That is the best description that I have heard.:up:

20. Bones74

Bones74 Official Back Marker.

Sorry to burst anyones bubble. Obama or anyone else will not fix this disaster in his term. It's too messed up and still the old boys club. But the bright side is all us outside the club, the tax payers get the bill.