1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"This is why I beat hookers"

Discussion in 'General' started by keg0900, Oct 31, 2008.

1. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I nearly launched my beer I was drinking when he said that. That series has had some up's and down's but I'm really into it. :up:

Peg Bundy should win an award. Is there a Tony Soprano Award for TV tough guys/gals!?

3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I'm missing something. :(

4. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Apparently a good hooker beating. No one likes to miss out on one of those. Well, unless you're the hooker.

5. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

That shows awesome!!!

6. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

It was a line from "Sons of Anarchy" a new series on FX. At first it was a little over the top, but as the plot thickens its gotten a lot better. Plus the MILF hunter in me wants to see Peg Bundy's (she'll always be Peg to me...) mellons:D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I seriously thought this was going to be the start of the winter season with an explosive thread about Mladin.

What show are you guys talking about?

8. Joe Morris

Son's of Anarchy on FX. It's like Sopranos on bikes. You need to watch the whole series to understand the plot lines. It's worth the time though. The beginning of the series was very good but then dropped off a bit for a couple episodes. It's on a nice upswing right now though. Peg Bundy may eventually get a new identity out of this character.

9. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

I just cant get enough of this show. Im so hooked :)

10. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

11. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

How about the guy oogling the dead body in the morguewith lust in his eyes. The sex fiend (Don't know his name). He said, "Yea, it's kinda wierd your first time but that cool...."

12. Joe Morris

Tigger.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The Necromanic. Strange one that lot.

14. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

The episodes are on Comcast On Demand under Tv shows and in HD.

15. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

the best is "OMD" 2 episodes ago. that dude was yanking it constently...haha