1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critter's 30th B-day - Let's go racin'

Discussion in 'General' started by jenjl, Nov 12, 2002.

1. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Champ? maybe chimp, I haven't been there in two years, not to mention karts favor fly weights.

I'll call on my way home Saturday.

2. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

You misspelt Chump and spelled champ by accident please correct quickly. If you would like the correct spelling of champ it is Andrew

3. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

Don't foget someone has to bring the sandbag for C.R.'s go kart, since he has the height advantage............

:D

4. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I am not sure that they will let him ride a cart I thought you had to be 30 inches not 30 years old.:confused:

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

you have to be this tall to ride the rides little boy. now move along. the grown ups wanna play:p

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Happy B-Day to the Wee-man!!:D

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

You wouldn't happen to be going to the AMA awards banquet would you? If so, I'll see you there :)

8. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Cool. Where are you guys staying? See ya there.:)

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Critter. Thanks for the invite Jen but we are in the same boat as Mongo.

10. stickboy274

that should chap his aging old a$$

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

30 IS NOT old!!

12. stickboy274

how would you know you whipper-snapper?

13. Critter

Critter Registered

All you tall guys out there just remeber one thing

God gave us all the same amount of skin some of us just have it in different places

Critter

14. stickboy274

yeah, and they made us the same wieght, if yours in the folds of extra skin where could mine be?

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Sounds like a party to me!!!! We're going in Thursday and staying until Monday. A little "after crash" relaxation. LOL.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yup. Should be a fun time to see everyone all fancified. I'm just bummed that Evelyne won't let me rent a formal kilt. :(

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sweet! It's a party in Vegas :D

Boss lady and I will be in the motorhome at Sam's Town. Email me and I'll send a cell number so we can get in touch and do dinner or gambling or something like that.

18. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

At least she has some sense.:D

19. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

20. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

Great pics.....

Hope you don't mind, I swiped them to put on quickcritter.com. I will add "Photos by Bruce Wilkins" before I post 'em. Let me know if that's not cool.

Thanks, :D