1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex2apex @ Grattan role call!

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Nicky v, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Had a great time this weekend. A little chilly in the first couple morning sessions but the rest of the day was awesome.

I learned alot from many of you (A2A) this season and I thank YOU.

I will miss you guys and can't wait for next year to have more fun and learn even more :up:

2. KWComp

KWComp Well-Known Member

It was a great weekend :up:, well except for that fuggin pot hole in 11 that bent my rim. :rolleyes: It was also my first weekend running advance and what an education that was!! :crackup: Going to be a long winter from here on out though, guess its time for :beer:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  3. gerryb

gerryb Well-Known Member

Who was the photographer at Grattan this past weekend?? website??

4. KWComp

KWComp Well-Known Member

5. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

6. ZXNick

ZXNick Well-Known Member

Was a great weekend for me too. I was running faster than I ever have and even got to break off some wheelies at the end of the day....how sweet is that. Can't wait till next year....gonna be a long winter.

7. KWComp

KWComp Well-Known Member

You hung a couple of those wheelies out forever Nick! Damned impressive to all us Wheelie impaired peeps. LOL

8. Frenchier6

Yes, the wheelies were fun to watch :up:

9. Team39

Team39 GSXR1000K7 & GSXR600K8

Had a great first track day, thanks to apex2apex for event and helpful staff, the photos by jig @ heavypenny. Also want to thank my good friend Jeff Agnes #7 for introducing me to the wide world of track riding! Look forward to 2009 and the challenges it will bring.

10. kreaded

kreaded Active Member

Thanks to everyone who was there on Saturday. It was a great first track day experience and there will definatly be more of them to come. Special thanks to Slaw :bow: (not even sure if he is a member here) for being my instructor and not getting pissed as I almost took you out lap 2 of the day. I learned a lot and im sorry I made you look bad at the end of the day :up:. A super special thanks to Kan3 for letting me wreck his bike in the last 5 minutes of the day. Sorry beginner group for screwing you out of 5 minutes of track time. Cant wait till 2009

11. Frenchier6

You were one of them???? :tut: LOL

Glad you are ok and had a great time :up:

12. kreaded

kreaded Active Member

Yes I was one of them. Not proud of it but hey if everyone lays a bike down at one point or another why not do it at the track? :D

13. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad, I had the pleasure of red flagging an advanced session back in August... it happens. Wish I could have made it out.

14. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

You guys were putting down some fast laps for your 1st time at the track ! Glad your OK and ready to get back out there . :clap:

15. kan3

kan3 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

:D

16. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

Here I thought he did that all by himself :crackup:

17. arkcomposites

arkcomposites Well-Known Member

Great weekend, see you all in April.

18. The Shog

The Shog Bike in search of rider

A great couple of day guys (even though I skipped the first frosty session both days). Glad no one needed the meat wagon. We'll hopefully see most of you next year. V, have a great off-season.

Arshag