1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 796, Nov 2, 2002.

1. 796

796 Well-Known Member

I just picked up a 95 CBR for V7! I think this class is going to be a riot. Anyone else going to try it next year?? Perhaps I can talk 595Joe into picking up something.

How long before the next (my first) V7 race???

-Jon

2. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

will you still race the EX?

3. 796

796 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'll still ride the EX. I'm not sure how many times I'll be running Clubman, but I plan to run V5 on Saturday with it for sure.

4. robw122

robw122 Well-Known Member

hey 796...we have a motor in great shape and a 5.5 inch rear wheel for your f2. e amil me if you're interested. it can go cheap.
    thanks, rob.

5. 796

796 Well-Known Member

The bike is an F3, so I will not need an F2 motor. Also, I already have spare F3 wheels, so I'm all set there as well. Do you have an F3 motor??? Thanks anyway!

-Jon

6. roger760

roger760 Active Member

Bring It on, Jon. oh and bring Joe with ya! Cant wait.

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Hopefully I'll be able to afford a V-7 bike in the near future. It's not possible right now, but I've got some property up for sale.

8. t316

t316 Well-Known Member

That sounds great Jon, but you know what? I think you should probably concentrate your effort completely on V7 and V5. That 'ole Clubman class just isn't worth your time anymore!:D

Sounds like you're in for a lot of fun next season. Look forward to seeing you soon.

9. 796

796 Well-Known Member

Damn Joe. With all them sponsors under your name, so should be able to get one paid for no problem! :D

Mobley- I'll be running Clubman . . . when you're there!

And Roger . . . I doubt I'll be scraping engine cases through the corners, but I'll give it my best. Maybe around half way through the season I'll have something for ya.

-Jon

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Damn Joe. With all them sponsors under your name, so should be able to get one paid for no problem! :D

-Jon [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea, but they don't pay!

11. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

I have the perfect V 7 (MW) bike up for sale right now! It's a 1995 Kawasaki ZX6R. It was able to haul my big butt around the track pretty damn quick! Just ask Roger, he'll tell you all about it. He could problably describe the back end of it real well!:D :D
    Check it out in the classifieds http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17575

It's cheap enough that you shouldn't have to wait.:)

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Eric,
    Check your PM messages.
    Joe

13. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

Yea, but they don't pay! [/B][/QUOTE]

Cash, grass or ass. No one rides for free.

14. ValuCycle

ValuCycle Well-Known Member

Hey Roger S.

Roger,
    What will you be riding next year? About time to retire that old ZX isn't it.
    See you next year.

Fred Hull
    WERA #333
    V7 HW