1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the deal with gas in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gigantic, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Which is why the offering of PIE must be immediate!!

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With a Yeungling (sp) chaser.

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Sounds like indulgences to me, but this isn't about religion, so it can't be :)

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Same here, had we not had 10 gallons of pump gas left over, I'd still be pushing that train up 75!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well I had a half gallon left in one of the cans so most of the lawn is mowed.

6. eroge

eroge Well-Known Member

Atleast half of the stations here in Charlotte are out. $3.99 for regular most places that have it. Everyone is watching like hawks to report gouging.
    Char-meck school system ran out of diesel and alot of buses didn't run on monday. Would have been nice if they had let someone know ahead of time. Nothing like starting the day off 45 minutes late after waiting for the bus then taking the kids and 3 other neighborhood kids to school.

7. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

lol.. looks like I picked a good week to buy a VW TDI. :)

no issues finding diesel anywhere. I've driven a bit over 600 miles the past two days and have seen plenty of idiots all over GA sitting in lines. ;)

once you get away from "the big city" it doesn't seem to be that bad. cartersville had gas at all the usual spots, north GA seemed fine, etc.

8. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

Four freakin pages and no one commented on the gheyness of this statement???

You guys are losing it. :D

9. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

No news about this anywhere on the news outlets out in the western frontier. Maybe that's a good thing as there are masses of stupid people out here.

God, just what we need the masses in the the L.A. basin to do is panic over fuel!

The only thing I fear is fearful people themselves!

:Puke:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  10. acerkic

acerkic Well-Known Member

darn, there is no pie in kosovo, can someone fedex me some

11. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

$3.59 here in so cal

12. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Yesterday (Monday) when I went to work at 6pm, 3 stations south of Sugarloaf Pkwy were out of gas, but 5 north of Sugarloaf Pkwy on the way to work had gas. This morning, the 5 to the north still had gas, but one had gone up about 10 cents per gallon. :rolleyes: Around 6am, one of the stations that was out yesterday, had gas so I filled up an external tank I bought yesterday (14 gal), and topped off my truck tank.