i owe ya'll big time

Discussion in 'General' started by GREG#22, Oct 29, 2002.

1. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

just wanted to say i had a (very interesting) weekend to say the least and i owe alot of thanks to some very close people. First off my girlfriend Misty who helps me out more than anyone and Jarret (sorry about the R1) John for his funny ass attitude and Jenn for the calmness of the bunch. Grant Catoe big props go out to you for letting me ring the tits off of your bike after tossing mine down the front staight THANKS. Danny thanks for all your work also. Jeff Walker congratulation on a great season and being such a cool friend and competitor ( and engine builder) you taught me alot this year following you and leading you thanks for everything and lets do it again next year. Max Norton thanks for the interesting meals we had and for the tools this weekend. Mark B thanks for the encouraging words and hang in there. Ricky Ford thanks for all the advice and help you gave to me. Well hopefully i have not left anyone off and if i have i apologize in advance i really am looking forward to next yeat and hope to see everyone soon. peace

Greg Moore
    #22 nv or now expert i think :eek:

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

anytime

I can't wait to mix it up with you guys next year
    it will be like last year all over again:D (but alot faster)
    Great job to you Greg for the year you had.
    it was fun

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey Ricky, got some good pics of you this week-end. As soon as Leo gets home and settled I'll send you proofs.

4. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

This season was a blast with many ups and downs, literally.
    22, a racer who knows how to race but not wrench, couldn't have made it without some really awesome friends who've become pretty important 'peeps' in our lives. Thanks guys, ya know ya rock!

5. cb500

Thanks Vicky
    Glad to hear Leo is doing good.

6. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Great job out there, greg! yeah, this weekend was a blast, I wish I could have been down all week. anyways, thanks to all of you guys for a great season, Jennifer and I have an awesome time hanging out with everybody and look forward to next season. :)

7. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

Greg Moore #22, we have awesome digital footage of your crash in the grass on the opening lap of that NV race. Man you were on top of it, in one race we had you in 7th overall......AJ silverman has the footage and his number is 1-513-674-0224 and tell him peterhaulintail469 sent ya!!!!!

Congrats on your weekend and season!

8. GREG#22

thanks for the hook up i will call and see how i can get him to send it. :)

9. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

nice job this weekend, greg. good times. don't worry about the r1, she likes it rough. i know from experience. 6 times. one time was in the bi-lo parking lot. when my shoe fell off. then that time at grants house. and the high side pulling out of my driveway. and of course when i looped her out on my street. luckily that guy with the F150 was really nice. she's a firecracker alright. oh yeah, sorry about forgetting to plug your #1 and #2 cylnders in. actually, let's go ahead and blame that one on jon. careless schmuck.

10. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

Greg, You were rolling this weekend, great job. I was on the front straight when u went down, your bike actually hit the wall right below me, I took a step back and was like %^&*( that was kewl. (not that u recked)

I wanna know how the hell did you come down the hill so fast??? Neil & I said there is no way in hell he is gonna make turn 12. That was insane!! We should nickname u Eboz......for his stunt 2 years ago there.....

We were glad to see u get up and walk back into the pits, cause that looked nasty.

Peace

11. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Re: anytime

Ricky,

Great riding this year (I am sure that I got the right #10 :D).

Marcus

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Greg - a big well done to you, for the whole season, its been a real honour to pit along side you and the guys. And I am gonna stick in there, thanks for the encouragement all year. And thanks to the rest of the guys for the same too.
    Surgery on my finger went well yesterday, but the pain today has not been funny. The pins in my finger are freaking me out. I am stuffing these painkillers down me. But next year we will all come back stronger.
    Great weekend - and my parents loved it and think you are a great bunch, they are still talking about it all.
    :cool:
    keep me informed of track days, and lets all meet up for beers one weekend - Atlanta anyone?:D

13. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

oh yes, it is all good. oh yes. Hey Mark, hope you heal quickly from the surgery, I still have some painkillers left over from mine. :D

14. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

congrats greg and misty. i know how hard ya'll have both worked this year. i had so much fun this weekend, i know it was hectic for you, but i actually learned how to change a tire. bet grant did not tell you that i put on the left front brake caliper on his bike when we put the michelins on. probably did not want to scare the living poo out of you. maybe i can become a mechanic soon - j/k. i had so much fun hanging out with you guys this whole season. we'll be in bama in a couple of weeks to celebrate!

15. GREG#22

word up we will do it up right :D

16. GREG#22

yea i was thinking the same thing when i came down the hill , sorry i scared ya'll but i was pushing the bike a little hard and i paid for it. i feel fine and am ready to do it again. :)

17. cb500

Re: Re: anytime

thanks marcus
    I had a lot of fun this year and learned alot

18. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

You Damn nut! :D

Glad you're okay man. I heard you did well. Congrat's.
    I couldn't make it to GNF, working on something and couldn't get away...
    Glad to hear everyone had fun.
    Scarbs

:mad:

19. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

20. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

its doogan, butplug