1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those headed to Indy this weekend...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Sep 10, 2008.

1. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

+1 :up:

2. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

I'm rolling in Friday AM. Stay in one of them there RV things in the Camp ground.

See ya Beotches there.:up:

3. flounder

flounder Bi-Polar Genius

I will be there Thursday night. Staying at the Westin down town.

I plan on partying like a rock star. Whos in? Come on, come on. I know you wanna.

4. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Rolling into town around noonish on Thursday and staying at the Jameson Inn off xit 16 or 17 off 465. That places looks to be about 3 or miles from the track.

I have an extra parking pass for parking lot 1B ifin anyone needs one PM me for cell number.

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

We're rolling in mid-Friday and staying somewhere downtown (I can't remember the name of the hotel). I'll be sporting a WERA t-shirt one day and the secret BBS greeting will be handing the guy in the WERA t-shirt a cold beer. I'll pretend I don't know you just to play along. :beer:

6. Flying in Thurs night w/ Yertle the Turtle also know as Ben "Stankin" Rankin Nov#558 - 636 Bright Green Kawi till he bought Josh's AU colored Gixxer,so Yertle....:D

Hyperdyne - we are spending large do-llares to be at Embassy Suites Dwntwn and got very good tickies, so might as well blow the wad and eat high - any suggestions for 4 to 5 star dining?:up: Bars, clubs?

Too bad the boys are in college and can't come out to play - Josh is Rush-man and Sam's grades have him in the doghouse w/Momma - so no play-time fo dem...i'd a blow all of them off and gone anyway in them days.

This is gonna be un-bre-revible, I'll be the one walking aroung w/perma-wood!
    :rock:
    May have up to 3 penthouse A/B tickets to sell - cell is 334.224.2428 or email the 'Berry - [email protected] for super low pricing

7. flounder

flounder Bi-Polar Genius

Hit up St Elmo's Steak House downtown if you like steak. They have the largest wine selection of any restaurant I have ever seen including bottles that cost as much as a bike. The are also known far and wide for their shrimp cocktail. Its damn spicy and yummy.

www.stelmos.com

Example:
    7514 Pauillac, Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1902 $8,500.00

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  8. MarkWyland#88

MarkWyland#88 Well-Known Member

Count me in...

I'm hitching a ride with Crazy Ron Peretto and family. We also just shanghaied Michael Buffington. I think we're staying at some RV park right across from the track and will be in Thursday night LATE.

If you're in a campground look for a Honda 70 with a #88 on it and stop by.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  9. cricket2783

cricket2783 I'm mean, get over it

This is true. Hamilton Co. has tough cops. But at least they have decent food in the slammer. :D

10. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

that Embassy Suites has got to be one of the worst Embassy's I've ever stayed at. But on the bright side, It is within stumbling range of any Downtown bar:beer:

11. Grassy-ass, I tink, hombre? 8500 clams! That better be smoother than cat. I'll see about a rez. Any solid to outstanding sushui or places where they say "prolly"?:D

12. should I bring clean sheets or a sleeping bag?
    how about a solid prace where they say"prace" w/out the L:D

13. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

wait until you get off the plane.... there are super hot red bull chicks passing out info and drinks next to the baggage claim area. :wow: I got off a plane from Boston yesyerday and was shocked when I cam around the corner and saw headlights..... :up:

14. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

the only bad thing is they had a stunta on the front page of the Indy Star today....:down: at heast he was wearing gear and a helemt.

15. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

Anyone have 2 extra general admission tickets?

16. bongoray

bongoray Registered Lunatic

I'll be there late tonight with Doyle and a few others! Woo Hoo! I plan on wearing my WERA T-shirt this weekend to stand out!

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Heading over in a little while for the for the "Pit walk". Coming back tonight, and then heading back over early in the morning for the weekend. :D

My 'misters' are tingling I'm so gawd dang excited!!! :rock::rock::rock:

I'll be pimping some WERA gear too, so say hi if you see us. :up:

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh yeah, it's gettin' chilly at night so bring some britches and a jacket....ya'll.

20. double_d

double_d drag more than a knee