1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hoo-ya Sauce!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Aug 31, 2008.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

my 94 f2/f3 race bike. has all the race crap that everyone else has,all the same mods.pm me if you want details or pics.hell i podt picks later.

2. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

congratulations sauce! thanks for the tomales...very good...:beer:

3. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

thanks pc.you going to the gnf?

4. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Whiskey-tango-foxtrot CP! :wow: Why haven't I heard from ya? Ya know that bike is just right for ya :D

5. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Fredo, ya got some clean up to do in the other section

6. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

I'm still workin on gettin some tire warmers H.

7. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

When is the v7 race gnf? I'm not sure yet... u goin?

8. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i dont think so pc. find some 1 to buy my bike.maybe you should buy my spare frame pc,hell i'll even help you build the bike.

9. porkchop

porkchop Active Member

You have an f2 frame?

10. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

:confused: :confused:

11. theQman23

theQman23 Racer's Choice for TIRES

CALLING ALL V7MW RACERS TO THE GNF!!!!!! Ok Fredo, congrats on winning your regions, great work and excellent job. Now Kev is right. THE V7MW national championship does most definately, and seriously belong to the northerners. This year can be no exception. Jared is out with cracked legs so I'll be there on my FZR to continue my winning streak, but this time I'll be riding the bike myself, so some of you others may actually have a chance. Hopefully Greg Johnson and John Trautman will come down as well. You have to come to Road A Fredo so that we can impose team fatty domination on all of our national V7MW brothers. If you come, I'll supply the cheese steaks with extra onions and mayo.

TEAM FATTY'ss WHOO HOOO V7MW BELONGS TO THE NORTH WOO HOO

-QUENTIN MISE

(This post does not officially represent the opinions or policies of either MizeMobile.com , Mize Motors, or any of our affiliates............)

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

..........oh You wish you were in the land of cotton ole times gone but not forgotten look away look away look away Dixie Land............you can hear it on the wind.

The South is gonnnnnnna rise again.

<rebal flag emoticon>

13. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

From mid November to April, I do wish I live in Charlotte or Knoxville :beer: Other than that....

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Let me guess H.....you think it's hot down here? It's not Florida for crying out loud, I work outside most of the time and I grew up in Yankee land.

Wait........what am I saying? Your right H........it is terrible down here, I am stupid to live here..........stay up north.

FFffffuuuuuueee that was close.

15. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Who're you tryin' ta kid Holmes?! From what I read on this board, y'all (a little southern style lingo fer ya) need air conditioned trailers to hide out in during the season and if I wore my black Vanson suit I'd probably die of dehydration or heat stroke.

16. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

im not going to the gnf Q let the south have the cup back,they have been beatn down enoff over the last 100 yrs

17. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

I just got this PM from Gypsy:

Damn Sauce, thems some fightin words right there...

18. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

c'mon Sauce.........don't be skeerd

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

KMC:

Now Alfredo (Sauce) knows me better than that. I would never call him a chicken, hell I call him Nacho Sauce besides. But now that I think about it.......Chicken Alfredo is a good name too.

I don't like to single out any other racer by name specifically. I would say something like "those pu$$yfootin Yankee's" won't come down to Hotlanta if they know what's good for them, cuz there is an @ss whoopin overdo. I would elaberate further by saying those no racing, no drinking, no womanizing Northern V7mw guys just come down here to get an edumakation anyways.

I might even get down right rude, cept I'm not gonna race at GNF myself so it's not really appropriate. If I can put up.........I'll just shut up. That being said...........Good luck to all at GNF, I'll be watching this year.

Get er done biotches!
    :beer:

20. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

nelsons the last race for me. kmc you can go down there & bring the cup back with you isnt it yours anyways.im too scared to race with the southern boys.im a lover not a fighter anyways.