1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Death Penalty for Sniper....

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Oct 24, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

The Maryland Attorney General person was quoted today as saying that there is no death penalty for a serial killer, only a mass murder, who is someone who kills a bunch of people at one time...... let's send this sucker back to alabama, I can't think of a single southern state that would fry this guys ass, but here in the bleeding heart liberal north... jesus, this is pityful

2. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

I AGREE ZEB! THEY SHOULD SHOOT THE A$$H_LE IN THE HEAD IN PUBLIC.

3. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

In the south we like to Lynch killers like that.
    He would not stand a chance in Florida.

he would how ever sit on death row for say 15 years first.
    we seem to be a little slow down here.:D

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Then make his family pay for the bullet!

David

5. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

Right on, Zeb!
    I have a feeling the Fed's will figure out a way to fry him :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A bullet is too quick. I figure a public stoneing would take a couple of hours (no rock bigger then a tennis ball and everyone only gets one).
    Oh, then bill his family for the rocks.

7. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

I trust Texas might know how to take care of em.

8. Rossirules

Rossirules Well-Known Member

Don't worry too much my deep-fried southern friends. In Va we have the death penalty and when the first murder tied to the sniper was made public the state's attorney general mentioned Va WILL be going for the death penalty.

Now how should they go? Maybe tie them up and let all the family members with lost loved ones come up and shank em one at a time with a half inch blade til they bleed to death. But, that's being too nice I think.

9. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

Well, I'm just waiting till they match the ronuds they pull out of the tree trunk.

They have already said the gun they found though it was the same caliber is not THE one.

Kind of had a feeling it was a home grown physco. They always push the envelope a little more each time. They thought they were soooooo clever taughting police. Then WHAM a print on a mag from a crime scene and they are caught. SLEEPING no less. HA, HA, HA. They didn't even see them coming. No chance for a shoot out.

Guess the white van theory was all BS. I bet once that was in the media those guys would wait around UNTIL a white van was near the area of the next shooting.

10. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

this is what they should do....

Have a sniper shoot at them tied up. One by one, Each toe, finger, ball, eye socket, tooth whatever..... but leave the main areas attached.. heart, head, lungs so they will feel every shot..

11. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

as usual Zeb, you're being an inflamatory dumb f^ck... the guy commited crimes in more states that Maryland (possibly Alabamba), what are their laws?

12. Last night there were helicopters flying around shining the search light in the residential area where Muhammed's ex-wife resides. I thought I was in Compton, CA. Then this morning, there were doubled the number of cops on I-95 patrolling.

This event will definitely go down in the books as an atrocity that plagued the Washington, DC Metro area for several weeks. During the sniper's 3 week run, the media had started to compare him to "The Son of Sam", David Berkowitz. The sniper and mini-me have caused so much fear in the area that we would joke at the office about how we were able to gas up and not get shot. That's a terrible way to think...especially since the Nations Capitol is considered to be relatively safe because George W. is here.

At any rate, that numb-nut sniper and his illiterate stepson deserve whatever they get. My heart and prayers go out to the families who lost a loved one to this senseless act of violence.

Outlaw

13. svdale

svdale That's my Baby

I live about 15-20 mins from where they caught the two a$$holes and it was crazy around here two, they should have put a bullet in their heads when the caught them in the car and called it a day !!!!:mad:

14. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Ok
    Lets say we stand the two off them up and tie them to the goal posts at one end of the field at the Super Bowl at halftime.
    The members of the families that these two killed get to take a shot with a .223 from the 50 yard line. Now thats entertainment!

15. RB

RB Well-Known Member

they should set them free...

......from about 10,000 feet. Open the side door and push them out. Put some goggles on them so they can see where they are headed.

Ray

Last edited: Oct 27, 2002
  16. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Remember the movie "The Green Mile". Bar-b-que, Bar-b-que, stinky stinky bar-b-que...

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Here are my two cents in this emotional rant. . .

What this psycho did reminds in several ways of what the 9/11/01 murdrers did. Mohammed's lack of any decency or humanity sickens me. His abject stupidity is too much to bear. This coward goes around literally blowing out peoples brains because he hates what? The government?

Although I am a 2nd Amendment absolutist, I am also opposed to the death penalty for a variety of reasons: some Christian based, some based in practicality and some based on how historically it has been abused. My only personal exception to the general rule against the death penalty is that those who commit genocide pose such an enormous risk to society that the harm caused by government executions should be over ridden. (Hitler, Pol Pot, Saddam, Stalin, Kissinger, etc.)

That being said, what do we do with this guy? I'd probably try to kill him with a kitchen knife if I found him in my back yard! Ultimately though, I do not want to stoop to his level and I would see a painful, sad irony if he was executed by firing squad for blowing peoples' brains and guts out.

Put him in solitary and throw away the key. Maybe he'll pull a Jeffery Dahmer and ask to be put into the general prison population -- Dahmer got taken care of right quick.

I am not nearly so worried about the killers. I can't put the victims and families out of my mind. I hope that they are well taken care of. Say a prayer for them.

Rodger

Last edited: Oct 24, 2002
  18. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

19. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I was thinking, tie him up and let the families shoot him with the fury of 100 pellet guns until he dies. Kinda like Chinese water torture, only sharper.

20. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Bringing back public hangings would be a good deterrent to crime. And they could sell popcorn and give the proceeds to the victims families. :D