1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opie hit a Deer!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by KMarquez, Oct 22, 2002.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

scope deer

hey... I think Lee Fields is out there (#884)..

give him a shout. I'm sure he could take care of any deer overpopulation issues. Day or night as well, he's got a pretty trick night vision setup for his AR-10 I'm pretty sure..

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

he was looking to score alot of doe, but all he got was a buck. :D

Actually it was probably the other way around. I'm thinking a big buck would have costs him. :rolleyes:
    I know that was a bad one. Glad Opie is ok.

See everyone out at the track!!!

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't let that show up on RealTV or Mongo, WERA, and the Schwantz School will sue:D

4. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

If you hit it and kill it, do you get to keep it?

5. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

Doh!
    a Deer!
    a Female Deer!

6. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Soooo, Schwantz bikes only accosts a buck?? :rolleyes:

7. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

<farley voice>

yeah, and he had a buck and would buy a deer to cut in half...and...because....see, there was a deer...and it got hit...

STUPID!! STUPID!!!

</farley voice>

8. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

9. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

OK, call me morbid but I wanna see the video...

10. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

ROTFLMAO! :D
    That's the best one yet.

11. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

I have almost hit a dear at Road A and Kershaw. In the 2000 season I was following (close) Ted C, or CR or Ricky Ford one of them and a deer split us at Kershaw...couldn't believe we didn't get him. Slmost got a Rabbit at Streets of Willow this season. Damn Varmits!!

12. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

I almost got a turtle at RA, but thats it.... I finally found something slower on the track than me. :rolleyes:

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I used a tarantula spider at Cresson as a brake marker. Damn thing kept moving up and down the track. That thing was huge!

David

14. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

I hit me one of them "walking knee pucks" at NFMP. The thing went spinning like a top. They talked about that for some time in the riders meetings in the following months.
    Not to mention shooting my tail pipe off my RS about 100 feet down the front straight.
    They talked about that for a while too.

Now that i think about it. Ive started a lot of riders meeting topics. Its a wonder they even let me come back to that track.:D

15. mreish

mreish Junior Human Stink Beast

I nearly ran over a turtle and saw some deer at Grattan this spring.

Or was it that I saw a deer and got passed by the turtle? I don't recall...

16. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

Lance Holst, the head intructor for the Schwantz school has the video. I watched it a couple of times in slow motion and full speed. You can see the deer charging in from the right. As the video is spinning you can see Opie sliding off the track.

Barnacle Bill repaired his leathers and put a deer cut in two on the arm.

A racer from California told me they use a John Deere flag at Sears Point for deer on the track.

Robert

17. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

I heard they have an Alligator flag at NFMP??! Something I'd rather not see... :eek:

-pk