You see the darnedest things on Ebay...

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesG, Jan 26, 2001.

1. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

No kidding, so is an Ex-Vance&Hines 996 Corse racebike. Anyone got 60g's lying around?

3. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

Even if I had the 12 grand laying around, I just couldn't ride it. You can't wreck something like that, so what's the use of having a bike just sitting around? That is sweet though....(drooling)

4. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Sure you can, you just cry like a baby afterwards...

5. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

There is a guy in CCS that races a DUC he bought off of Fast by. I think he spent about $80,000, but then again he has a trailer that is bigger than some factory teams. Probably spent about $180,000 I would imagine. It has a hydrolic lift in it for a car.

Nice guy. I hang out with him, but I can't understand why he spends that much money to club race.

6. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

The same reason you would. 'Cause he has it.
    [​IMG]

7. vlwebdesigns

vlwebdesigns Well-Known Member

What's next? Hayden 2000 RC51, Mladin 2000 GSXR Superbike, Edwards 2000 RC51?? We have enough trouble getting $4K for an ex-racebike!

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i heard the rumor was that the man with the big trailer had an ex-foggy bike. i never met him so i dont know, but thats what the people in the pitts were saying. so you know it must be true [​IMG]

9. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

You are talking about Charles Walker from Charlotte NC . He has a garage full of nice toys such as Hummers and other things

10. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Nope. Sorry. I would not spend that much on that trailer. I think it is overkill

11. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Yes its charles. The bike is actually a one of the AMA Bikes FBF had when he deciced not to do AMA anymore.

12. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Don't get me wrong. I think it is a nice trailer (who wouldn't), and I don't try to tell him how to spend his money. I just know that that is not what I would allocate it on.

13. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Yeah, but if you had so much $$ that you didn't have to "allocate", wouldn't you buy the best of everything? Just generally speaking. (I'm making a judgment on that guy, I haven't even heard of him).

14. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

That Charlie McCullough guy has AC in his 14 footer. Rich Bastard.

15. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

It's a 16 footer. And I think you just lost your place in it when it gets +90f outside at Memphis this summer. [​IMG]

Well....that's gratitude for you. You wrench on someones bike at the track (for free), give him a place to cool off between sessions and he calls you names. [​IMG]

Charlie Mc #90

16. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

Will work for Air but I cannot do nothing

17. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Charles has a Satellite Dish. Guess where I will be [​IMG]

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

heat doesnt bother me so i dont have ac.but in my 16footer i have a fridge, microwave, toaster oven, george forman grill, tire machine and other assorted kewl tools. btw im poor now

19. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I wanna pit with Stick.... and be friends with Charlie

20. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Just another darnedest thing on e-bay # 549134127 check it out.