1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me

Discussion in 'General' started by ngcsugal, Oct 6, 2002.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Sounds like trouble to me:eek:

2. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Question of the day..

What ever happened to the true love?

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Question of the day..

No such thing, unless it's motorcycle related.And even that does not last forever:(

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

What about "but I have never felt so sure about anything before in my life"? :confused:

Sorry, just had to poke fun at you because I'm sure we all saw this coming a mile away. ;)

5. ngcsugal

ngcsugal Member

well you know...leave it to a guy to screw that up...
    its a good thing i don't know any of you to take this personal...its hard enough without it.:rolleyes:

6. WERA29

Well come to the GNF anyway and party with us. We'll help you drown your sorrows. :D

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and be sure to pull tom's finger!!

8. WERA29

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

You trying to wipe out all the gnf riders with one pull there, bradley:D

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah,come on down,plenty of parties to be found.Just not sure if it will be Team Chicago, or those other guys:Team Life.Plus we should have a BBS get together.

11. ngcsugal

ngcsugal Member

i should come...its right around the corner from where i live

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

WTF, at the begining of the thread you're asking about marriage advice, now what's going on?:confused: I definitely missed something here. Someone get me up to speed on this little soap thing.....

13. WERA29

What you do is take your little mouse pointer thingy, put it on the scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen, and slowly move down the page as you read. :rolleyes:

The summary is she was gonna get married, dude screwed it up, now she's gonna come and party with us at the GNF and we'll make her feel better. :)

14. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Dude, wait til the Punisher sees this! :eek:

15. WERA29

Hey now, if you twist my words around like that you're gonna scare the poor girl away when she's obviously in need of some comforting. ;)

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

This board is so lucky to have someone so helpful on it. Thanks Tom :p .

I used your technical advice to go back up through the thread and am still not sure what happened. Is her boyfriend the one that said "Please don't ask me to marry you, I don't even know you?" I thought that was just someone being a wise ass.....and yes, occasionally it happens.....even on this board ;)

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That's beautiful. I love to see such a humanitarien at work......:D

18. WERA29

Even though she didn't go into specifics it's obvious he did something to make her change her mind. He probably cheated on her. One day she's madly in love, can't live without him and wanting to propose. Next day she's screaming like some man hating feminist about how he screwed it up and she's all pissed off and not going to propose.

Clear as mud now? ;)

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, I know what's going on now. Someone clued me in.....and I KNEW I was missing something interesting.

Jon

20. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

Where we can stand around and flame each other? I could put faces to 3/4 of these names that I don't know.