A Ducati knockoff?

Discussion in 'General' started by Be Evil, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Be Evil

Be Evil The soft dawn of pum

Not a bash, I just wish it had more of its own originality! but can someone please explain and post some personal opinions before I make a final desicion? I see alot of 999 and MV in there. Over all I think its pretty cool (the engine specs) Will it be a production bike?, or is this just a breed like Bimota? What do you think? I also seen no copyright, etc in the link. Hopfully its flame proof and thread safe.

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2008/05/06/roehr-1250sc-180-hp-supercharged-v-twin/

2. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

A supercharged Harley motor? I wonder how long that will last.........

3. Be Evil

I wonder what the msrp will be. With all that power/torque I didnt read anything about traction control etc, etc.. I'm trying to like this thing.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I talked with the people that are manufacturing the frame for them. They are currently producing the production frames, so it is beyond the pre-production phase. I think he told me the first run is 50 frames, but I won't swear to that. It was just racetrack conversation a couple of weeks ago.

Ken

5. caferace

caferace No.

6. Advanced Kawi

Advanced Kawi Well-Known Member

7. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

looks like it was peiced together in the garage. Ugly as fck......

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

looks like they took the ugliest parts of some really beautiful bikes and out them all on one bike

9. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

Shit, you're about as evil as Oliver the Humanzee. You should change your name to "Navel Gazer" or "Yugo".

That is all, carry on with your lame-ass thread.

10. yzfkneedragger

yzfkneedragger Well-Known Member

looks like the mv f4 in a way.

11. BOLAH

BOLAH Me n Al @ Summit 04

12. Be Evil

Thank you tz eric for taking the time out of your busy masterbation schedual to post on the thread. I am just saying, if you have an interest in motorcycles it is worth some peoples time. I never heard talk of a Roehr on this board so I figured what the hell, some one might want to hear about this. You are probrobly just hungover from all the zimas and upset because you left your micky thompson dildo collection at the blue lagoon. And also why dont you turn your moniter sideways and shove it up your ahole. Ya nazi

13. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

hes been building this poopcycle for a long ass time in a whole bunch of variations with whatever parts are current at the time.

sv motor ,buell...whats next ? a 528 hemi ?

you cant always applaud someones effort just because they spend thier life doing it ,sometimes its just futile.

14. tz_eric

Well, you know, when you're Being Evil you just wanna like stuff so much... you just just gotta ask other people to tell you to like it, because, you know, when you're really evil, you can't make up your own mind and stuff. That is what you do when you want to Be Evil.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay children, play nice.

16. Be Evil

Dude, did you take your medicine today? I dont no were the hell your mind is what what kind of drugs you have been on latley. I think its time you changed your man-pon because you are full of !$^(, now Im not going to sit here and argue like a 10 year old but I will say I think you need therapy, you obviously have along history of retardation. But thats alright, soon as you figure out that my first words where "not a bash", think about it. I'm not bashing the thing, I am trying to get someone to point out anything good on the bike. If you want to start bashing people on a public forum why dont you take it to E-Harmony, until then sit on it tz eric.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, it's not like Roehr was on here posting threads about HIS own work. Why are you being hypocritical?

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Actually Roehr's bike has been discussed on here before. It was a few years ago and he's had plans to put the Harley engine in it for as long as I can remember.

I think he's waiting to sell it when the Durriani wheels are ready. :D

19. tz_eric

And then the traction control kicked in, trying to keep me from high siding into the great tire wall of the banned. I will listen.

Be Evil: I flamed you because of your name. That's it. Every time you make a post that isn't evil I want to flame you for not living up to your name. Yesterday I finally cracked and hit the submit button. Please accept my apologies.

About the bike: Because of reasons already submitted, I don't like it. I don't want to like it. And I won't try to help anyone else like it.

20. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

huh? make some sort of sense .

whats hypocritical about me saying thats its a silly idea that keeps getting refried like a can of beans .