If You Can't Beat 'Em, Sue 'Em :-(

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Sep 21, 2002.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

ha ha!

Yamaha got played like a piano (sorry, couldn't resist) and now they are pissed.

Still though, this isn't the way to do things. Me thinks the agent just burned his bridge to Yami...
    :eek:

3. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Hey, you don't just go around signing stuff, and later when something better comes along, just signing more without getting a release from the first........ it is sickening,....... I hope they throw eric on a M1, then we'll see what excuse that corn-rowed pansy comes up with when he gets his shit handed to him on a platter....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The little green eyed monster was up late last night messing with people.....

5. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

it would be cool to see edwards go to yamaha now:)

6. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I was just thinking the same thing. If he went there and actually won on the M1.

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Unless Hayden signed a contract to ride with Yamaha then I don't think there's anything they can do. Signing a letter of intent is just that, an intention, not a done deal. All this legal mumbo jumbo crap is getting to be too much. The dude in the interview said he couldn't comment on anything. :rolleyes: Just spill the facts, end the rumors and speculation and save the cost and time of the legal system.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, that makes sense so it will never happen in this world. My bad. :D