Free pics from Summit Point Rain Day in Novice classes

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerRuss, Apr 21, 2008.

1. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

My wife snapped some shots (160+) of the Novice races on Sunday. Most are of me (yellow 610), JVance, Gary Sill and the BAR (Broke Ass Racing) guys, but there are a lot of random pics of others. Feel free to copy or download from the link below. If anyone wants the full size images, drop me an email with the pic file names and I will send them to you when I get a chance. My email is racerruss at nc dot rr dot com.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/racerruss-ducati/4-20-2008 Summit Point/

2. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

looking good out there!!!!

3. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Nice stuff man... the rain pics are priceless....

4. vonstallin

Ohhh, I was talking to 103 as I was packing my bike up. Cool cool guy. I think he was just going out for Race 17 C-SS.

5. lizzzi

lizzzi Well-Known Member

Von, How did you do? Not sure if I passed your pits. :)

6. vonstallin

Form 1: 8th
    A-sb: 8th
    n
    A-SS: 11th

I didnt see you their. I only saw maybe 2 of the TPM crew.

7. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

bike 103

Yea, great guy, that is Gary Sill. Last race at VIR and this race at Summit, it seems like everytime we are on the track, we wind up racing against each other. I was in C-SS with him and we had a great race, he nipped me by 0.02s at the end for 4th. Then we immediately went into the Sr. Sbk. race (we are both grey haired old farts) and repeated the battle, only I nipped him in the end. Great fun to have someone to race with that close.

8. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

sounds cool man, your ripping for a grey hair!

cool the fam comes to support you.