Aftermarket complete triples (other than Attack)?

Discussion in 'General' started by 12pointRacing, Apr 14, 2008.

1. 12pointRacing

12pointRacing two-stroke potato peeler

Who else besides Attack makes aftermarket triples to a customer-defined offset? (with or without stem) for a GSXR1K?

Thanks in advance.

2. gix

gix jigga who?

i *think* yoshi makes them with adjustable offset inserts

hardracing has some gilles triples with different offsets

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

GMD makes an adjustable one

4. 12pointRacing

They don't need to be adjustable - just at a specific offset and a stronger design.

How about a different approach: Anyone on this board have CNC access/knowledge for a quick project??

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

6. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

whatever triple you get you can machine your own inserts to have your own offset.

ghilles,yoshi,attack,gmd,robby moto ,there is a bunch ,make your own offset inserts .
    that way you have the r&d of the people who make the triple already programmed and the inserts will cost maybe $50 at any machine shop.I had mine built for my yosh triples for that price to fit my particular stem and my offset.

7. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

gmd = attack

8. I can get you a set made. Not cheap but he has made stuff for factory team(s) that don;t want offset inserts and make one off's of different offsets. U r better off buying an adjustable set though.

9. Advanced Kawi

Advanced Kawi Well-Known Member

OK I gotta ask the question: Why the Attack Hate'n? It's a quality piece. CNC and all that...

10. 12pointRacing

I like Attack products and have owned 3 different sets of the triple clamps over the last 10 years.

I am interested in something specifically different than the current Attrack product, but if they are willing to do a one-off I am all ears...

:D

11. Advanced Kawi

Advanced Kawi Well-Known Member

You know.. we've had 'em make a one-off for us. Richard's already in Alabama, and won't be back until next week though. Pretty sure he's the one that's gotta do the machine programming, or whatever they do with all those buttons and screens and knobs and...