1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3 Parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by BHopper 5, Apr 13, 2008.

1. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have rear sets for a 97F3. Or does anyone have a recommendation for rear sets? Which ones have the plate that allows for different placements?

I'm also looking for an oil drain plug and the bolt that goes through the clutch level.....Anyone have some spares they would like to sell.

Thought I would try here before purchasing new. Where do yall purchase your vintage parts

Thanks Guys

:beer:

2. wera739

wera739 Takin What They Givin '

Most all parts for these bikes are avail through your local Honda dealer. I gotta make an order tomorrow, nuts, bolts, etc. have always gotton everything I ordered for them.

3. wera739

wera739 Takin What They Givin '

Vortex still makes rearsets for them, they are only 1" up, and 1" back though.

4. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

i'll have some relocator plates to sell very soon. i will contact you when they're done. i'm not aware of anyone currently making them. i believe 2bros made them back in the day. they're awesome, but if you shift gp, you'll most likely have to get a longer shift rod.

5. BHopper 5

KMC thanks bro.....Maybe before the end of the session I'll put down the trackdays and come out and play with you guys

6. BHopper 5

Bump it to the top

7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Make me a good offer on my whole bike; it's bound to have some of the parts you need/want!

8. travisO

travisO Member

hey man a may have some stored up @ my pops house. i will check. i know i got som other parts. i will check and sell the stuff if you need any of it at a really good price. i.e. $20 for the rear set if i have both sides.

9. BHopper 5

To the top...I have some e-mails out waiting to hear back...Thanks to everyone offering to help....Anyone going to the track day at Tally w/ STT over the Memorial Day Weekend? I'll share a beer with ya:beer: