Allrighty then..... All packed for VIR. What did i forget????

Discussion in 'General' started by rugbymook, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cool. too early for me to sneak out of work.

2. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

find a lift down and I'll get you back. :up:

3. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I'm leaving from Warrenton, VA around 9PM on Friday. Maybe a little bit sooner, maybe a little bit later. Just depends on when they let me out of work. If anyone needs or wants a ride, let me know. Only got one extra seat in the Sprinter though so first come first serve. Unless you wanna ride on the bike. But no *vroom vroom* noises or else I'll get jealous.

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The Dart-Mover is packed.

Except my Wii... Why is it everyone wants to play with my Wii? Rosey's girl sends me a special message requesting my Wii to make an appearance... All the ladies at work ask about it... My friends wanna play with it... People who haven't seen it always want me to whip it out and show them how it works... Let's face it - I have a desirable Wii... :D

5. Cuddles de Sade

paging Dave-a-go-go

6. Cuddles de Sade

it's your only redeemable quality...duh

7. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

No, no,..... thank YOU Mr Acavano:)

Of course the tequila is packed.

Thinking Millies Thursday night after the unpack.

8. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

I'm packed up and ready to roll! I must have forgotten how to pack because I think it took twice as long as it normally takes.

9. fightinfire

fightinfire Member

'm leaving out of Stafford,VA on thursday afternoon if anyone wants a ride down i've got plenty of room. But I'm only staying until saturday night so you'll have to find a ride home if your raceing sunday. If your interseted email me at [email protected] by 2pm thursday, or call the cell (540)295-8497 i can take atleast 2 rider's and 2 bikes if you split the gas. otherwise 1 or 2 riders and i'll cover the gas.
    Allen cox
    Marrc saftey crew

10. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

You better leave that Tequila home- Your not racing an SV anymore, your riding with the Big Boys.:D :D

11. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

The tequila is for the competition!! :D

12. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Hey now! :mad:

:D

13. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Bret, pack some jager and redbulls to make some bombs...

14. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I load my stuff up in the back of my F-150, yeah, it resembles Fred Sanford, but it gets the job done. Favorite thing I've forgotten is my ramp. Had to hit Wally World at 5 AM and buy another one. I won't ever forget that again.