1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Endurance race televised?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by booneylander, Mar 10, 2008.

1. booneylander

booneylander Member

I'm way up here in Canada and I'm certain we don't get any coverage here but do they tape the WERA national rounds at all and play them anywhere down there? Is there a DVD at the end of the year?

Thanks,
    Sean

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wish we could but right now no. Hopefully there will be some shots and video on Cyclespace.com but other than that I can't think of anything.

3. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

ummmm....... Team Chicago tapes all the races, puts them on TV in a few states and sells dvd's of his shows. More info Here: http://www.teamchicago.tv/

4. eel

eel Well-Known Member

best of luck huffy !!!!
    It's a whole other ball game isnt it ???:beer:

5. paul

paul just fast enough

Dan is the MAN, thats for sure!!!

6. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

Hey who were the photographers at the Event???? I noticed someone snapping pics during the race...our team would like to purchase a few digitals

7. freels22

freels22 Well-Known Member

what team did you ride with?

8. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

What up dood! Me and a couple buddies, Ryan Hall and Jeff Flemister. We just called it Jeff Hall Racing because Ryan's dad is really helping out.

We are gonna try and do most of the rounds for Endurace this year. We placed 5th in Lightweight Superbike. Had a blast man!

I learned soo much getting off the R1 and racing that SV650. And i really liked Roebling Road. How ya been?

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading the history of team chiago, took me back to when i started riding.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also keep an eye on OnTheThrottle.tv they'll have some stuff up too.

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

www.screwfacephotography.photoreflect.com

12. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

De nada
    :up:

14. Rich SmithMoore

Rich SmithMoore Well-Known Member

Dan is editing the coverage right now. He will have both the on-bike footage, pit stops and trackside coverage in the show. He'll be glad to sell you a DVD!:)

15. freels22

freels22 Well-Known Member

good, i guess. waitn for nashville. good luck with the endu stuff

16. booneylander

booneylander Member

Sweet! Let him know to keep any footage with Novice Kawi # 78 in it!! :D

17. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

Cool man, thanks! Im waiting for Nashville too!! Seems like its taking forever tho!

I would be going mad if i wasn't doing this Endurance series!