Buying a gun from a dealer out of your home state...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 1, 2008.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:Puke:

j/k :D I can see Puddles (Colleen) over in the chair also!

2. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

Why whats wrong with that gun? Its not like he is buying it to go shoot people. Cause if he was there are a lot better guns to get the job done then that one.

I never understood why people had such an aversion to guns. its the people that do bad things not the guns itself. Unless phil is one of those bad people?

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

My work laptop and docking station and her laptop are in the same room. But I don't normally know shes posting until she starts giggling then I refresh the page :rolleyes:

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I love guns! I own a dozen or so, all shotguns though. I shoot alot of targets and bird hunt alot.:up:

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm a good person, through and through... unless you eat the last piece of PIE! Then we gonna have problems :D

6. Cannoli's Wife

Cannoli's Wife Cannoli smell my posts...

No objection to guys just the buying of it. Let's count all of the toys in the garage. Anyone looking to buy a spear gun?

7. Cannoli's Wife

Cannoli's Wife Cannoli smell my posts...

Sorry Guns

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I frequently point at zx-10s and say the same thing. :D

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I have guns also. Getting a few more in philly next week. Gave my nephew a sweet maching gun with no numbers for his 18th b-day today. :) got any tards laying around, cannoli?

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

you are on crack, my friend! :p

11. RB

RB Well-Known Member

Be forewarned that all ammo has had startling price increases lately. Even the lowly 22 rimfire.

12. lrrs311

lrrs311 r6racer311

Boy you ain't kidding about ammo prices going up! I heard from someone thats the anti gunners new plan,tax the shit outta the components nessesary to make ammo,and it'll cut down on people being able to buy it. They tried out right bans, AWB of 94,and it ended up sunseting,sue gun makers,not really an option anymore,so just make ammo crazy expensive,that will keep people from shooting alot. Also if you need 5.56 or 7.62,or 7.62*39 some of the ammo makers that make milspec ammo are having a heard time making enough to fill the need for it over in the sandbox,and the stan. Last i checked a case of L.C. SS109 was over 350.00$ Ouch!! And forget about finding large amounts of 77gr. Blk hills(Mk262) It all goes right to Uncle Sam.

13. skee

skee # 358

Alot of times they wont give a copy. just go by there and tell them ahead of time that the dealer out of state you are buying from will contact them. The dealers will take care of paperwork between them and u pay the fee..like he said 25-50 is going rate

14. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Sucks the price of ammo is up. They are always trying to regulate, just like the high taxes on Cigarettes. I like that .22 MP5, looks like a neat toy.

I'd like to have one, but I don't shoot anymore and a 9mm handgun for home defense would be more practical.

15. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

Sweet, what's the price on one?

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Locally, around $650 but I found one from a FFL in PA for $469. Just waiting on them to get in :beer:

Their hard to find that's why shops with them in stock are jacking up the price. :down:

17. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

Yeah I just spoke to a local FFL3 dealer that caters to LE. He said he could get me one for a little over $400. He said wholesale on them is about $360.

18. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

I just went to Ga. Arms today and bought 2k of .223 for a rifle course and it cost $706.20! That's factory reloaded stuff too! I was talking to them and they were saying it's the demand for the raw materials that is driving the costs up. There is a war going on and the government gets first priority on the stuff. They said they would order 100,000 bullets and only receive 40,000. Seems China is buying up a lot of raw materials on the world market as well. Once the war ends hopefully the prices will go back down to a reasonable rate...

Until then I guess it's just mostly pistols for me..:)