Call of Duty 4...xBox Live

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

alright dorks...got it for Xmas...have played the others on PC so I'm totally into it, but the controller is making me a total spaz (why can't there be a keyboard/mouse option!?!?!?!).

btw...AC-130 Spectre mission was fooking cool. "ka-boom!":D

so, who's got the game and who's up for pwning a n00b? KTMsupermotard is my tag on Live. post yours and add my stupid a$$...

Gixxerblade...where are you? :beer:

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

LOL Fizzergixxer is mine and I'll be on in a couple to pwn your silly crackah ass. :D

3. Cuddles de Sade

I won't be home til around 1600. I still really suck at moving and aiming...perhaps too much to play online, yet:D

4. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

5. Cuddles de Sade

perhaps...but either of us could kill you in RL, too:D points off for a "TK"?

6. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Got my xbox for christmas with CoD4...

setting it all up when i get home from work...

handle will most likely be smokes35, cant imgaine anyone else having it.

7. Cuddles de Sade

cool.

I'll be on later too. need practice with the controller...eeeeeeeesh...moving and aiming, I stink.

8. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

My Gamertag is WERA 555, I will add you guys. :beer:

9. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

My gf was going to get this for me for xmas but being the impatient bastard that I am, I went to Blockbuster and rented it so that I could join my bro and friends online.

Well, it's been like 2 or 3 weeks since I rented COD4. I was going to bring it back (Blockbuster doesn't have late fees anymore) on Monday. Well, I forgot. I checked my checking account online today to see a $59.99 charge from Blockbuster. I called them up and was told Blockbuster gives you five days for the rent and after the 12th day, you buy it. The best part of this is, I'll return it tonight, have my $59.99 ($1.25 re-stocking fee) credited and then rent it out again for $3.99 or whatever it is.

Can't wait to get on and shoot you guys up.

10. Cuddles de Sade

...Grrrr...stuck at work still...we were slow all day and then the world just exploded on me. it's gonna be a couple hours still. hopefully everyone won't be all CoD'd out. :up:

11. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

I dont have an Xbox, but i beat it on my buddies XBOX, and purchased it for my PC.. its SO much better on PC!!! i grew up on PC games, not console games, so mouse/keyboard combo suits be better, but either way, its a kick ass game!!!

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Just got the Xbox elite myslef! G/f got it for me, so my name is tz teez nuts4u, I DID NOT MAKE UP THIS NAME!

13. random hero

random hero Banned

play quite a bit, LUKEW98 (all caps) Always down to play w/some roadrace guys

14. random hero

random hero Banned

I'll be on all night, house to myself :) anyone else???

15. Brian Nix #247n

Brian Nix #247n Active Member

I play this game a ton! I dont know if you guys know Martin from Traxxion, hes on alot as bf2martini and my tag is falcon422. We should set up a Wera team and play tournys on gamebattles. If anyone is interested, I can set it up. Chris Normand plays some also, but he should sick to racing :Poke:

16. Cuddles de Sade

finished the Single Playa campaign on the easy setting. going back through and working on my movement/aiming. set the aim sensitivity to low and that's helped a ton.

hoping to not be such a disaster in Multiplayer soon. thanks again for hosting Steve.

17. Brian Nix #247n

sp he should stick to racing

18. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

COD4 lets you assign your own clan tag, if all the WERA peeps set [WERA] as their clan tag we could spot each other pretty easily. Just a thought. :D

19. Brian Nix #247n

:) Thats a good idea. Im suggesting, if we have enough people we could create a clan on gamebattles. This is a site that tracks your records and has a playoff system thats alot of fun. It gives substance to having just a clan tag

20. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

There is only 1 500 000 or so peeps online on Live, shouldn't be a problem to bump into each other :D