1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love the WERA BBS

Discussion in 'General' started by guerrilla, Dec 27, 2007.

1. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

It is like the soaps on daytime TV.

You go away for a year+ come back and realize you haven't really missed much.

How has everyone been?

:D

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

you were gone for a year??who knew:confused: :Poke: :D

it's the same old,same old:beer: glad your back

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I remember you. :beer:

Welcome back.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

What's up Jamie:beer:
    Jagwad:D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Jamie. :)

6. Chip

Chip Registered

Hey Jamie..:up:

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

APE... Waaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssuuuuuuuupppppppppp!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey Jamie! How's the rugrat?

9. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

My advice. Go read the Durrani thread, and we'll see you in another year. :D

10. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Better yet, I've got a question for you. If a plane was on a conveyor belt....

11. 418

418 Expert #59

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Brembo master cylinders are now legal in superstock!

13. guerrilla

It's RUGRATS plural. Noah turned 3 years old today and Sophie will be 2 in February. They are awesome thanks for asking.

They are really getting into the fun stage. You know the stage that prompted about 3000 of Darren's posts. (WHICH I HAVE MISSED BY THE WAY)

Like when he took his bucket full of dinosaurs to the bathroom with him and he peed all over the floor. When I asked him why he peed on the floor he said "I just want to pee on my dinosaurs???" :confused: The good news is, he was moderately successful at peeing on the dinosaurs, the bad news is, those dinosaurs are extinct now.

Everyday is a new story. He got in trouble at preschool for tackling another kid. When I asked hem why he did it, he said: "because she had the ball." As you might expect he is kinda big so she didn't have a chance. :D

14. guerrilla

Hey D! How's Christopher?

15. guerrilla

DK SMOOTH is the cat that sneezed in your beer the one that made me it's bitch that day at your place? :)

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

sounds like my nephew when he was 3.. 17 now and hasn't really slowed down.:up:

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey Jamie, I left you a voice-mail a while back. How come you no call me?!? :D I was in Cinci for training, but I'm living in Nashville now, and lovin' it! I missed talking football with you this year. Glad to hear all is well, and you just know that Papa wants to see pics of the kids. :crackup:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dang:D

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Growing like a weed, Jamie, with younger brother Joey chasing him.

I'm glad you're back.

20. guerrilla

If he wants :p he can go to:

http://www.myspace.com/noahandsophie

There's a few on there. Christmas pics are coming soon.

If you press 9 you can save the message if you press 7 you can delete the message. If you accidentally hit the 7 instead of the 9 you are fooked. Your message prompted my return! :)

I would like to say that my Vols owned LSU in the SEC Championship and one stupid mistake cost us that game. The good news though is LSU gets to keep the National Championship in the SEC. OSU is talented, but young and will be no match for the Tigers.