1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Race YSR's??

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Super_Dave_344, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Super_Dave_344

Super_Dave_344 Well-Known Member

http://www.ohioysr.org/

This is where i race. Its a really good group of people and the track (CRP) is located a few miles north of circleville ohio (just south of columbus on Rt 23).We also race a track just west of dayton called camden.THat track is available on a daily basis i believe to practice but im not sure the cost.As far as CRP its open fridays from 4 till dark and on sat from about NOON till dark as long as theres no race that day.Its only $10 for the day to practice. We have several classes for YSR's and also pocket bikes and scotters.If ya have any other questions please feel free to ask and ill help as much as i can.

2. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

I had no idea it was that cheap for track time. I might have to get into this. DO you know of any tracks in Indiana?

js

3. Super_Dave_344

Not right off hand but ill do some checking.Im always looking for new and more places to ride/race. I know they ran the YSR's with WERA last year but im not sure the turn outs they got.I know they ran at putnam park with the big bikes but the cost was alittle bit higher than what we pay but not as much as the big bikes.

4. Localriders

Localriders Member

Endurance ysr

I keep seeing posts about taking a rs 125 gp bike and putting a 80 cc ysr motor in and endurance race it with the ysr's?

I am interested and looking for details how to, who got a motor for sale and how much..confused:

looking for a few answers to see if this is for me.. It looks fun and tracks are closer than I have to travel for other club roadracing etc etc.. And I have a rs 125...

please add ..
    \

Dave Bannister
    cincinnati oh:

5. Super_Dave_344

Well i have a guy thats has a RS 125/80 and im trying to get his email address for ya so you can talk to him about it.Ill post it here as soon as i get it.

6. Localriders

Localriders Member

thks looking forward to the details..

7. Super_Dave_344

This is the guys email that has the RS125/80.His name is leonard Mellgran [email protected] he can tell ya everything ya need to know.I hope this helps.

8. Localriders

Localriders Member

Thanks much

Thanks for your help I just shot him a message...
    :D