1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn Achilles

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Mook's Bitch

Mook's Bitch I'm a pretty princess!

Awww Dart - I feel VERY bad for you - this injury better not interfere with you coming to the track this year, I missed you guys enough last year!!

Ohhh, the bum shoulder and broken fingers didn't stop me one bit, doggystyle or not - I just had to make sure I didn't snap the sling in half or end up with finger casts stuck in odd places!!! HAHAHAHAHA:D

(I know you're rolling your eyes Scott, so just can it!)

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

How was i able to pull her hair? :up:

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:crackup:

4. Cuddles de Sade

...and hence the term "Melrose Place" for describing our little area in the paddock becomes even more appropriate.

5. Cuddles de Sade

well-played by both of you:bow:

6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Oops, missed this one- Heal up soon, Chris.

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the surgery Dart:( Kind of puts a damper on the off season training. I hope it goes well and you heal quickly. Mabye we could get you some of the cheerleaders blood :D

8. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

If Dart can't ride at VIR I claim dibs on him as my pit bitch.

Geez, that didn't sound too ghey, did it? NTTAWWT.

9. Cuddles de Sade

:tut: ...check the VIR in March thread Jon!!! already called dibs on him...actually though, you can have him. I'll take Amy:D

10. SVandST

Then I guess a Dirty Sanchez was completely out of the question. :eek:

11. Cuddles de Sade

...no more trouble than normal for her...to do to him:eek: :crackup:

12. SVandST

On second thought, I think I'll take Molly. :D

13. Cuddles de Sade

Pit-pug!!!:p

14. Mook's Bitch

Mook's Bitch I'm a pretty princess!

She'll sneeze on your foot, then sit on it! :p

15. SVandST

I'm not sure how that will help make me any faster, but what the hell, I'll try anything! :up:

16. riopko

riopko Slowest Expert Ever

I tore mine partial and kept on working out. It got so bad I could not walk. Ended up in a cast for 6 months. Rest it now.

Doctors told me a complete tear would hve been easier to fix because of the scar tissue. That was three years ago

I still have a lump on the back of my ankle. I doe stretches evey morning or it tightens up

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

you up and walking yet?? :D :Poke:

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Sh@t no! :D I'm in a soft cast type thing, up to my knee that keeps my toes pointed like a ballerina (let the jokes begin)... Drugs and soreness are keeping me rather immobile...

Surgery was this morning... Doc Meyers was done in less than an hour, I was home by noon. :up:

Loaded me up with Percocet, which sucks by the way.. But, its helping a little...

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

why do percs suck??? glad the surge went well:up: get well soon, march is not that far away:beer:

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I don't feel like they work as well on me as Vicodine... And I'm having a few sexual side effects (j/k) :D

Seriously, they give me a headache on the top of my head somewhat akin to a hangover, and I'm nauseated for about an hour after taking one. They only seem to work for about 3 hours while the Doc prescribed me to take them every 4.