1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube video

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA74, Dec 5, 2007.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

How do I post one here? Can I put a link or something?

2. WERA74

3. B63

B63 Well-Known Member

:up: :clap: standing ovation:clap:

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

good on ya, Ceasar. :beer:

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:up: :up: :up:

6. WERA74

Thank you. Sorry for the run-on sentences. I was excited.

This means a lot to me.

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Awesome Caesar. :up:

9. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

Well done:up:

10. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Nicely done Caeser, my wife is a social worker for a local school district here in Seattle. There are some days where she comes home and and she really just cannot talk from some of the things she has seen and heard that day.

Worse it seems to be this time of year that things really get WAY out of control. Some of the kids she works with are absolutely terrified of the holidays because it means they are stuck at home for 2 weeks with the abusive parent(s) and school is one of their safety nets where they at least get away from that house/situation for 8 hours and can possibly hang out with a friend after school.

Being a parent to a 9 year old daughter (her birthday is my company name) and now a 4 month old son, I cannot understand the parents that do this to their children. I understand stress, I understand money issues and I can see how that could drive someone crazy, but if that little voice in your head is telling you that "Yes it is the best idea to hit your own kid while strapped into their car seat" then I am at a loss for words, there is just no justifying it.

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

good stuff. I cant wait for my kid to get home in an hour so I can give her a big hug.

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Thank You Caesar... :up:

13. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member

Nice!

14. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

I'm proud of you, my brother :up:

15. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Really really awesome Ceasar. Nice to see someone stand up for the Children.

16. WERA74

Thanks guys!

I still have nightmares about the shit I went through. To think stuff like that still happens after 30 years amazes me. I read accounts like what Nixmary Brown and Joella Reaves went through- I feel everything they felt.

To think that we are so concerned about torturing enemy combatants, but it's OK to torture children.

When these children grow up into monsters (the ones that are not killed), we want to lock them up.

I want everyone to see what these kids went through. By the grace of God, I made it. I got to realise my childhood dream. Now I am obliged to speak for those who were denied that right.

17. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:up: :up: :up:

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Trackstar? :D j/k- That's an awesome presentation, Caesar. Nice job! :up:

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

wow I just got goose bumps watching that. I cant even begin to say I understand what you've been through, but thankyou for putting that together and opening eyes.