Indy Cycle Jam

Discussion in 'General' started by alienator, May 3, 2000.

1. fastiger

fastiger Well-Known Member

I know you're supposed to sacrifice yard work for racing, but what were you thinking sacrificing racing for yard work?

Don't give me the details again please. They almost made me hurl the first time. Drilling bones, separating the knee joint, screws.

Puke!!!

2. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I recognize the word "racing" but you lost me with the other ones.

3. BuckyLeague

BuckyLeague Active Member

Well, I've found a happy medium between the two. My lawn mower has a 2 mil overbore, lightened crank, and a flat-slide with ram air induction. I feed her NUTEC. I've got those new Corsa'a mounted and Traxxion Jackson set up the suspension and ride height for me. You should see how it handles on the creeping red fescue/kentucky blue blend that I've overseeded with!

4. fastiger

fastiger Well-Known Member

So what kind of lap times does the tricked out lawn demon run at Casa League?

BTW Does it have frame sliders?

5. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

I'm with diesel on this one [​IMG]

6. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

Well, I guess that I will just have to focus on winning my regional championship in all the novice 600 and 750 classes.
    Trust me, I know about the expenses. Those new Alpine Star GP techs came way before my work boot (still have holes in them). I do however need to keep a job in order to make racing money. Not all of us can have Mommy and Daddy writing the checks!!!
    By the way, when the hell is the Indy schedule comming out???? I need to make some decisions here, like now!!! What day's I need to take off ect. I don't really like working anyway. [​IMG]

7. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Man, some people sure can talk shit. Must be fun hangin out in the paddock listening to some guy tell stories 'bout himself, lettin everyone know just how great he is.

8. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

Oh, my mistake I took BBS for Big Bull SH&*.
    I kinda like seeing some of you talking crap too... It's funny and all in good fun. I would be the first person to tell you that I know that I am not the sh*& out there, but its sure fun trying. I'll be lucky to win at all this year...
    Lighten up, just trying to get a little rise. We wouldn't be racing if we weren't competitive.
    By the way, I had my concern with the schedule not any of you.... [​IMG]

9. turn3

turn3 Guest

Kudos to Bucky!what a way to put things in perspective! You were right, racing comes before everything. especially relationships. I wouldn't still have my wife but she came with my bike. (actually she owns it!)

10. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

this admission of ownership is once again proof of the concept that bikes are but a falice. [​IMG]

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

Okay.... Looks like I'll have to hide the keys to the BBS better next time I have to go on a long road trip.

I'll work on IRP and get it posted ASAP.

As for speculums, gerbils and phalli - I'll pass.