Halo 3...?

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep Up, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I'm picking up an xbox 360 tomorrow for the purpose of playing halo 3 and bought halo 3 today.

To those of you who play? i was looking at the controls that came with the game... are they exactly the same as 2? or are there some differences?

2. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

ps- i know video games are for dorks... BUT halo is fun when your bored

3. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

Halo 3 sucks (compared to 1 or 2). 2 was the most fun when network linked (since x-box live is so bad)... but I don't mean to spoil it for ya by ruining the surprise :D

4. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Go get Call of Duty 4, you will not be dissapointed.

5. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

Call of duty 4 ROCKS!!!! i just got hoem from playin it at my buddies house, i might have to go get a 360 just for that!

on the other hand, is this any of you halo 3 junkies HAHA
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

6. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

You're on crack. H3 is awesome.

To answer the original question, the controls are basically the same, although button selection for dual-wielding and reloading have changed a little.

7. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

thats the main question i was wondering... thats really gonna piss me off then thanks man

8. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

I'm not a Halo guy

Call Of Duty 4 rocks
    GRAW (Ghost Recon) Modern Warfare is great also

BHopper5 is my XBox live screen name look me up we will play sometimes

9. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

pick up gears of war while you are at it :up:

10. simon

simon Unstable

Gears is awsome.

11. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

Halo is good, but not anything new from 1 or 2. Bioshock is a cool game. It's creepy though, I can't play it when my wife is around or she gets freaked out. :crackup:

12. simon

simon Unstable

F.E.A.R. is cool and very creepy. I can't play it when the kids are around. Scares the sh@t out of em.:)

13. Brian811

Brian811 ....

Been hearing many good things about Call of Duty. I think I will be buying that one soon. As for H3, I think I will just rent it.

Since this is your first xbox 360, make sure you don't ever move the system with a disc spinning inside. They don't pad the dvd players properly and it will scratch a ring around your disc faster than you can say "bull Sh*t!"

14. healthhut

healthhut Expert #18

i like H3 but liked H2 a little better.. just my .02.. Are any of you playing on line? my xbox gamertag is UNDERWEARSTAIN

15. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

NO!!! i hate jump out and scare you kinda shit!

Thanks, good to know!

I will be.. probably by tonight at some point, i haven't signed up for live in about 2 or 3 years, can't i do it by credit card through the xbox?

16. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

COD4 is where it's at. I didn't care for halo3 too much.

17. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

I just got COD4, pretty badass game. I am still partial to Battlefield 2 Modern Combat though.
    Xbox live Tag is WERA554

18. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

Oh, I guess H3 is one of those games you actually have to play sober to like huh?
    Seriously, H3 sucks ballz. :D

19. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Halo 3 is the shit big time. I have no idea where the haters are coming from. controls are similar enough. few changes for some new weapons and such. nothing big. game play is really great though. there is a reason why a million people play each day.

20. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Sounds like we need a WERA COD4 battle.

I'm gonna rent Halo. Did get COD4 for $40 with the CC coupon floating around the internet.