1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Sep 15, 2007.

1. thepro8

thepro8 Well-Known Member

Just bought the Pit Bull restraint. Will have it mid next week. Can't wait to test this bad boy out!!!

2. dacubs1

dacubs1 New Member

Any word if the trailer restraint fits a 2006 busa?

3. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  4. thepro8

thepro8 Well-Known Member

Great video. I like how it shows loading and unloading, plus the removal of the harness from the trailer. I can't wait to use this bad boy.

5. KrashBandit

Well, I got a few questions about the rods that go through the axle so I figured I'd post this video on You Tube also. It shows the interchangable pins being installed into the trailer restraint and motorcycle. These pins are machined specifically for the bikes that they are intended for. There may be some crossover fittings, but I expect they'll be limited. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1kXnscjEiE

6. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

Anything Pit Bull makes is bad-ass. I use and endorse Pit Bull at all times. When you buy Pit Bull, you buy integrity and support the American way. You will be satisfied with any Pit Bull product.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

:stupid: X 1,000 :beer:

8. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I never have an issue paying for quality...Pit Bull ANYTHING is :up:

9. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

damn that thing would work great in a pickup or anything.............def a must have!!! thats sweet!!

sorry if i missed this part but do they sell spare mounting brackets so you dont need to buy the entire set if you wanna set up a mounting point in your pickup and your trailer?

10. KrashBandit

Yeah, the pin kits are available separately so all you have to do is change the pins out as needed to fit other bikes. Thanks for all the kind words too guys. Have a good one.

11. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Some out f-in standing news!

It heard that Pit Bull will have an attachment that will allow bikes without a hollow rear axle (can you say SV or FZ1) or with a very narrow diameter hollow rear axle (i.e., F2/F3) to use this brilliant trailer restraint. :beer:

On top 'o dat, it's supposed to be available this winter! :up:

Again, this device will be interchangable/useable with the uprights for the "other" Pit Bull restraints :clap:

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Selling mine never installed 199.00 plus shipping

also sellling a pit bull tire tree still in the box. lol!

13. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Deal! Is this a beta test model? Or a freebe for you to show off :D

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:up:

15. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

16. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

17. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I'm very interested can you e mail me off list to work a deal?
    Thanks
    E mail to [email protected]

18. mcwong153

mcwong153 Well-Known Member

How much for shipping on the trailer restaint to 94404?

19. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Trailer restraint

The pins are specific for certain bikes. Some may be interchangable with other bikes. Installed mine at the GNF. What a nice piece of kit! I have an 06 R6. Very well made and very easy to use. It took me about 20 minutes to install the plate. It is easy to load the bike and no ramping up to lift the rear wheel. It just slides right in and locks. I like having no tie downs to worry about. Takes up very little space too.

Highly recommended! Pit Bull makes some kick ass gear.....:up: :up: :up:

20. Brian750

Brian750 Well-Known Member

Ok I have to jump in on this. These are the BEST hands down, no if ands or buts about it. I have two in a trailer for R6 and R1. They are easy to load and unload!! One man job. You can have have two bikes loaded in less than 7mins. Some other people make nice things, thats fine. Charlie and the Pit-bull crew make GREAT, OUTSTANDING, AMERICAN MADE, LONG LASTING Products. If you have ever put your hands on any of their products you know what you have. Its not enough time in the day for me say how nice the Trailer Stands are or even any of the other products Pit-bull makes.. NOTHING ELSE COMPARES!!! BUY 2 OF THEM, because these are so nice if you buy 1 you will want to buy another bike..:up: :up: