1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad news

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

The Chandler's thoughts and prayers are with Teresa and Moose.
    This is just not right.... We will always remember Andrew.

2. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

We are very sorry for your loss.

3. iHs81

iHs81 Well-Known Member

Teresa and Moose, we are so very sorry. We are praying for you.

4. rabidsquirrel

rabidsquirrel Well-Known Member

Horrible news, indeed. Moose and Theresa, I'm deeply saddened by your loss. My condolences to you both and your families.

RIP, Skip...

5. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

I'm still in shock after just hearing the news. For the past decade this family has been so good to me and my dad. Hugs all around when we get to the track, birthday celebrations, dinners out, early morning donuts shared. The tears are starting to come as I think of laughing with Andrew at Mid-Ohio just a short time ago. I'm sorry Andrew, I'll will miss you.

Moose, Theresa, I am so sorry for your loss, dad and I are thinking of you and wish we were with you to help share the burden of your pain. We love you and your family and will say a prayer for all of you tonight.

Jason and Jim Temme

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Well said. It's not always normal that you hug your tire vendor and send Christmas cards. Moose and Theresa really are special people.

:(

7. Chip

Chip Registered

:stupid:

I am still just in shock. As soon as anybody finds out when the service is going to be, please post it up.

It sucks when bad things happen to good people...:down:

8. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

So sad to hear. I hung out with him at and away from the track. Dude was awesome. Miss ya buddy...

\
    \
    \

Mongo, When you find out the funeral details can you let me know. As u said I don't wanna call Moose. He's got enough to deal with.

9. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Godspeed to you and your family. :(

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My prayers are with the family. This year has been brutal so another prayer for the others that have suffered a loss recently.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely on services, I'll post when I find out.

12. freels22

freels22 Well-Known Member

any word on what happen? prayers still going out to all the family

13. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

damn, i didnt really know the young man but he must have been a good person if he was Moose and Teresa's child.

Godspeed Andrew. sorry for your loss Moose and Teresa

:(

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Here's the funeral arrangements -

Funeral arrangements for Andrew Lee “Skip” Kuykendall, son of Theresa and Jim “Moose” Kuykendall, have been made with Wells Funeral Home, P.O. Box 1469, 3715 Asheville Highway, Canton, NC 28716. Tuesday, October 23, there will be visitation from 6:00-9:00 pm. The funeral will take place Wednesday, October 24 at 4:00 pm, also at the Wells Funeral Home.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to either the Red Flag Fund (www.redflagfund.org), or the Roadracing World Action Fund (http://actionfund.roadracingworld.com/), in memory of Andrew.

I'll post another thread and stick it with these included.

15. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

Gary called me this morning while I was at work to tell me the horrible news. After I hung up I just couldn't keep the tears out of my eyes. My prayers are with Moose and Theresa. :( Andrew, you will be missed man. :(

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I've avoided this thread because I can't think of anything to say.

I'm so sorry for your lose. We all lost a great young man.

17. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

18. rub35

rub35 Well-Known Member

Condolences to the whole Trackside family. So sad.

19. grich575

grich575 Well-Known Member

Didn't know him but you can tell the type of person you are by how you are remembered and from the responses of those that knew him I must say this was special young man. Hope all that are directly affected by this can find condolences in our thoughts and prayers and that the pain your feeling just brings you to the memories of Andrew.

R.I.P.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I have to make a correction. I was in the hospital last night, and was posting while still under sedation. This did not happen at Daytona.He was at home.
    RIP, Andrew :(