Thanks Sean and Evelyn

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

For accomodating Jose and his family when they came to the track to visit. That was very sweet of you!

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

And didn't he look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

It was great seeing Jose again! :up: :D That was the perfect ending to a perfect weekend. :)

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

That's exactly what my daughter said.

5. Blackvalk

Blackvalk Active Member

Thank you ... ALL! It was very emotional for us all. Jose had an awesome time and he stayed much longer than we ever thought he would.

I think it helped him greatly to see all of his friends again "in the correct environment".

Thank you again,

Armando & Regina

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

It was a pleasure to meet you guys, you remind me of my parents - they helped me through the whole Shepherd experience in much the same way you helped Jose. We'll be thinking of you guys; its all very positive the progress he's making.:beer:

7. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

+ 1 :up:
    2 bad I didn't get to see him yesterday but I'm sure he had a great time there.... he called me like 3 times asking me where I was & if I was coming :mad:
    see ya soon bro :beer:

8. Blackvalk

Blackvalk Active Member

Hey Mark,

It was really an honor to meet you. You can not imagine how touched Regina and I were when you visited Jose at Shepherds Center and took that picture! That was truly an awesome thing you did and we will never forget. If you need anything please let me know.

All our best,
    Armando, Regina & Jose
    :bow:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wish I'd had more time to talk when you guys stopped by the tower but just seeing him there was fantastic, thanks for coming out!

10. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Seeing MarKB and Jose this weekend was a real high lite for me. It gives me great hope for Morgan and Justin and makes me know that prayer, faith, family support and just the great character someone has to have to be a motorcycle roadracer is what makes all of them so special.

The sparkle in Jose's eyes, well it said it all.

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

It was nic eto see him there. I've missed him hanging out. I harassed him first thing when he got out of the car. We still need to find that hotrod remote fo rhis full contact tv gameshow watching sport.

Mark, what happend to your sticker? And did you ever get a poster?:Poke:

12. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

all i can add to this, is Jose' made me cry. i walked right by him as he looked at me, said "HI TODD!", i just waved and said hi back, not recognizing him at ALL! A few mins later, as he walked towards me, i asked the guy i was talking with if he knew him, he says "thats Jose!", then the tears started flowing, and i gave him a big ol' hug. MAN it was great to see him this weekend!

13. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

:up:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, so Todd really is a girl :D

15. Blackvalk

Blackvalk Active Member

Thank You

Jose and all of us understand you guys had your hands full when we arrived! Just about ruined your schedule! I cannot express what encouragement and support you gave us all.

Thank you guys again

Armando, Regina & Jose:clap: