2008 wera schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by KEV66, Oct 4, 2007.

1. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

I used to like Nashville :mad:

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

What's a collarbone???

Heal up fast man :up:

3. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Come on excuses, excuses.
    From your neighborhood Grattan & Beaverun are about the same distance
    Gingerman is only about 100 miles closer as is Nelsons.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Yep -

But for the same price in gas I can go to Barber, Road Atlanta, and Tally in February and it's still warmer than PA in April..

But I do have a soft spot for the Beave.. I won my furst race there.

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

More Summit for MA. I loves me some Summit :D

6. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

Second that...and looking a bit more into the future, it'd be nice if we could have, say two or more :D rounds scheduled for the soon to be constructed "Bluegrass Motorsports Club and Road Course" :beer:
    The place is going to be bad ass, a 100 ft of elevation change btw lowest / highest points on the track and a front straight that will rival or exceed that of Mid-Ohio's. :clap:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When there is pavement, I'll schedule races. Same for Thunderbolt, and High Rock and and and...

8. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Can you schedule a 24 hour endurance in my Cul-de-sac? Thanks in advance.

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm down :moon:

10. Crash1k

Crash1k Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo, I don't care what you do with anything east of the Colorado.. but can we get Miller at the beginning or end end of our season?

Pretty please?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry Miller will be in the middle.

12. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

Coming to us July 08 as per the current schedule. Would be nice to set something up for the '09 season. Will keep everyone posted...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like I said, when there is pavement. I'm still waiting to run races I've scheduled at other tracks where they're only weeks away from paving...and that was over 5 years ago.

14. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

pfft...what do you know anyway...:moon:

15. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

How about Rockingham, Memphis, NPR, AMS, Road America, Watkins Glen, Putnam, IRP and a bunch of tracks in Texas....:D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Won't give us a date and not sure it exists, too slippery in the wet, too dangerous much as I loved going there, same, too expensive and no summer dates, ha!, not sold yet, road course is falling apart, CMRA runs in Texas but we'd love to do something together if possible.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

and if you could, lets have cycles jam or the gnf at barber just cause i like that track better. :rock:
    oh yea, and have all the nationals in the southeast track. i have already asked everyone that races wera and they agree even if we race ejnnings 6 times. :beer:

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

wow, my typing would indicate that i have been hitting the bottle a little early today.

19. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Just kidding on most of them, but too bad about Road America. That place is just UNREAL!!

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

c'mon...Watkins Glen would be awesome (except for that pesky Armco everywhere and no run off and...)