Road Atlanta Photos

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey everyone. I've been trying to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. I'm leaving for Laguna Seca in a few hours so it will be Tuesday when I'm back at photo stuff. But I will get to each and every one of you.

Thanks! :D

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I've responded to as many as I can for the time being. I'll check my emails at the hotel when I can...Will be back at my computer and desk on Tuesday

3. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

Vicky,
    Pleasure was all mine!
    It's always great to meet a fellow photog who "loves" shooting the races. It ain't just about the money! Wish we could have talked more.
    I just got back from Road A today (Tuesday) and your already at Laguna... Go get'em!!!! Wish I was there. Are you shooting or just spectating?

Drop me an e-mail when you get back and let me know how it went.

Ed

4. novice#374

novice#374 Well-Known Member

novice 374:D

5. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

Vicki don't know if you can e-mail them to me this week with you being in Laguna but found out today that if I can get things going within the next week or so that I can get in the next issue also. I hate deadlines sometimes. Anyhow let me know or e-mail. Thanks again John

6. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

John--you glory hog----:D Hey how about your pit buddies?? We would like to be in issue 25 too!
    The guy with the rain tires..........

7. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

novice 305 - [email protected] - thanks for being there in the heat! was that you in turn 10?

8. daytona

wasn't me trying to hog the glory Greg came to me today and told me I had abotu a week to get ready for the next issue he said he wanted to keep doing follow ups this way we keep the racing in the magazine.

9. yamracer02

yamracer02 Member

would like to see proofs of novice 486 please:D

10. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

John --A week? --
    -geee no one told us that--hmmm should I send in another installment of the green machine team?
    :confused:

11. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Hey Vickie, I was there on sat running vintage on my #1 white rd400.(no fairing) I'd love to see what you got.:D Hope your havin fun in the sun in CA!

12. daytona

Hopefully you have a better picture than last time you should have Vicki take photo's for the bike!!!(shameless plug for her) but as you know she takes great photo's. Vicki hope Laguna was fun, let me know if you need my e-mail address again.

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Daytona, send me your email again, would take forever for me to find it...Laguna was a blast!

Too bad our boys had some minor fall downs but they are ok and that's what matters. Did take some pics but was there more as a spectator than anything else.

14. jselby

jselby Well-Known Member

Photo Chick. I was wondering if you could email the pics of my crash NV 167 from Road Atlanta. I was curious to who hit me at the end of the back straight. I hope your pictures shed some light on this mishap.

Peace,

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'll email you the pics tomorrow. Have class tonight...

16. daytona

Vicki,
    you can e-mail me at work the address is [email protected]. I am working on getting more issues for you and actually working on the next issue to get more pic's in. Thanks again John

17. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

Too bad our boys had some minor fall downs but they are ok and that's what matters. Did take some pics but was there more as a spectator than anything else. [/B][/QUOTE]

i get that was a lomg ride home.:eek:

18. jselby

jselby Well-Known Member

Hey Poto Chick,

Have you had a chance to round up some photos of 167 NV at RA? It was a crash pic and I was curious as to what happened (or who hit me). Peace

19. daytona

Vicki,
    If you can e-mail the pic's today or tom. that would be great I am working on the next installment and need to get everything turned in by Thursday. So if you can get them to me so that I can turn them in I can get one or 2 of them published and put into the magazine again. Let me know and thanks again.

Also eurotrash get me what you want to put in and e-mail them to me. call me today and we can discuss it along with that other thing we are working on.
    John

20. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

John - just emailed them to you. My aol mailbox keeps telling me that it's "temporarily unavailable" so had to send them from my other email...