1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations to CMRA

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Sep 24, 2007.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Since you can't post on their forum unless you ride with them, I'll do it here. Congrats to the CMRA team. They kicked ass this past weekend at Mid-Ohio. Zac, Dane and Dustin were flying in every class they ran. They really set a blistering pace from the start, and even though I didn't race close enough with them, they helped push me to faster times just by seeing the times they were doing.

Thanks to Sam Gaige and Mike Flis (our team replacement for Dave Grey) for carrying the WERA NC team this year to 2nd place. Both were riding extremely well and had great results. CMRA really were the guys to beat though and hats off for the great riders they brought to the party.

:beer:

2. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

3. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Yep, them CMRA kids are gettin FAST!

4. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

thanks guys for letting me on the team.:up: it was very cool thanks to eric for being on the tire wall letting me know were i was at. eddie you were moving out there. sam gaige was also doing very well. iam glad i was on the team with you guys.:up: CMRA guys well done :beer:

5. Craig Montgomery

Craig Montgomery Well-Known Member

Thanks...

Thanks for the props Eddie. I'll post a link to this thread on the CMRA site for ya. I've noticed over the past 10 years or so there's always been a fast youngster come up...The Bens (Spies and Thompson), Ryan Andrews...etc. However this particular year is chalked full of really quick young men. Makes it a tough club to race in for sure.

Craig

6. VFRacer-R

VFRacer-R Don't you know who I am?

It's funny when you used to pass these "kids" in races... then a short year or so later, you become their lapped traffic and backmarkers!

Attaboys to all who showed last weekend! Once again, CMRA made a big mark on the National level. These guys have been a blast to race with over the years!

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'm sure. Hopefully Zac can push through some doors that might open for him in winning the Horizon Award. There have surely been some big names who have won it and he should surely take advantage of it. Definitely don't waste it.

:beer:

8. 02RedR1

02RedR1 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!

9. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

those guys were wicked fast out there. congrats guys!

Jeff Kovack
    wera NE team

10. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

best racing i saw all day.... lightweight twins? saturday? chapman and westby were back and forth the whole race headed into thunder valley

[​IMG]

11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i beat that 213 guy earlier at barber this year. :D

sadly, thats the only time. the three or four times i've raced with westby this year, he's been one step above everybody. the thing that's impressed me the most is the fact he's winning at tracks he's seeing for the first time. you'd think coming to a track you've ridden a hundred times would give you
    the leg up, but that hasn't been the case.

conrats to all those guys from cmra. i'm sure they'll do well at the gnf just like last year.

12. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

What are the ages

of these kids?

13. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Dominguez is 17, Chapman's 18 and Westby's 20. I think.

Fookin kids! :)

14. Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!

John Ross