1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Hero- Michael Godin

Discussion in 'General' started by RM Racing, Sep 21, 2007.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Peeps - Just wanted to express a special thanks to my colleague and partner in non-crime Michael "Goat" Godin for all his hard work at the races for KWS this season. The guy rebuilt engines in the time most of us drank a six-pack, and we had virtually no mechanical DNFs this year at KWS. I could never presume to put in the hours this guy does. He also organized all the parts and labor we jammed out and helped out just about every Suzuki privateer in the paddock if he could. Without complaint.

There's no better dude to work with, and a 24-hour shift is no problem. We'll be at the GNF, and If you see the bearded, bald, dark-skinned (French) guy with wrenches zinging around him at the KWS truck, just give him a goatlike "Baaaa-aaah." He'll understand. Do it.

Thanks, Goat. Ba-aaaaahhhhh!

Rick

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  2. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

Mike's a pimp

3. Chip

Chip Registered

Werd!

:rock: :beer:

4. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Godin could solve all the worlds problems with an an adjustable wrench and a roll of duct tape. Now, if he just wasn't so passive...:moon:

Rocky Stargel

5. Chip

Chip Registered

Call me please.

6. Gumby647

Gumby647 SeƱor Member

Osama Bin-Godin

7. Chip

Chip Registered

or Goatsama Bin Godin..:D

8. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I am beginning to think it is Ghey-WS.

9. Matthillica

Matthillica Member

oh hang on my bitches is callin

[​IMG]

also, fyi: Goat can't drive a quad for shit

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  10. Chip

Chip Registered

Nice.....

This is what happens at Rain events....everyone turns into a retard.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love Godin so much I bought a KWS shirt through the Red Flag Fund :D

12. Chip

Chip Registered

I'll have him sigh it for you at the GNF.....:D

13. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

And we love you too, Strick. But not really in that way. Sorry.

Rick

14. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

it went like this...

Mongo - "I don't think this will fit me"
    Jeff - "dude. That shirt is bigger than Chip himself"
    Mongo - "and your point?" as he tries it on and can't get it buttoned :crackup:

Mucho thanks to everyone who came out and bought RFF swag, donated items/money and bid on items. Y'all are alright in my book...

15. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

The whole damn crew (the full sized ones) at KWS is awesome! Thanks to each and everyone, especially Mr. Kevin Hunt for all of his help and support. His motors and engine tuning helped us get 4 regional championships this year. Goat built our 750 motor and it ran perfect all year! So did our 600 and 1K. Thanks KWS!

Rick Matheny, you deserve a huge thanks from us for all of your help at the track! Best of luck to you and your new race shop. We wish you the best!:up: