1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtf ?? xtrm

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerlvr, Sep 13, 2007.

1. photobutterfly

photobutterfly Photographer

yes you did, sorry I am a little pissed at the moment and wasn't paying attention:mad:

2. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

got ya...I assume you know Mark well?

3. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

Well is obviously not the correct term here. We thought we did is a little better of a term, but he has been to our home and we have spent time together which makes things that much harder to understand and ingest.

4. photobutterfly

I think Mark is a piece of shit...I have always thought he was a piece of shit and I have never had a problem voicing my opinion of what I think of him...He has now just proven my opinion!!!

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

He looks creepy.

Sorry to all involved. :(

6. photobutterfly

he is even more creepy looking in person:Puke:

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just like the Dan Solomon story out in Utah. A complete pile of shit before anyone knew that he molested a 14 year old girl, and always will be.
    Same thing, he admitted it. But he waited until he could work the first AMA event at MMP, the friggin' lowlife jackass.

I hope the judge out there gives the creep a real sentence rather than a 90 day slap on the wrist like Solomon got.