1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtf ?? xtrm

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerlvr, Sep 13, 2007.

1. gixxerlvr

gixxerlvr Shoot, Move, Communicate

Most of you will know this person as xtrm....

Hope that none of you have let your kids around this man...

HAMPTON - A Hampton man has been charged with three counts of rape and sexual battery of a 12-year-old girl.

Mark D. Heroux of Atwell Lane in Hampton, is accused of attacking the girl when he lived in Newport News in July 2005.

He has been charged with three counts of aggravated battery, three counts of rape, three counts of indecent liberties with a minor and three counts of object sexual penetration, according to his arrest report in Hampton.

Heroux, who was arrested at his home on Wednesday, has been turned over to Newport News police.

Newport News Police spokesman Lou Thurston said the assaults took place in the victim's home in the city

2. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

K I L L

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If he is guilty.......I cannot come up with a suitable punishment for the evil he has forced on that young girl. I do have some ideas.

4. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

wow dude...Mark was always a great guy. Someone I always talked to at the track. I hope he didnt actually do what he is accused of.

5. Big Deezul

6. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

Sorry, but in most cases where an actual arrest occurs, there is at least some solid evidence to support the foundation of the case. All I can say, is wow, this is some crazy shit.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  7. Big Deezul

no doubt...gotta give him the benefit of the doubt though. If he did it....it a horrible and disgusting crime and he should be put away for a long time

8. Mike Nifong, is that you? :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:bow: :bow:

10. photobutterfly

photobutterfly Photographer

TY I am so sorry, Damian and I are here for ya'll!!!

By the way, I think it needs to be pointed out that Mark has admitted to it, so its not one of the "guilty when innocent" .....HE IS GUILTY!

11. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

Nope just plain old Damian, sorry if you're hopes were up and this situation is quite crazy since these are all people I know involved.

12. Big Deezul

sick :(

13. photobutterfly

14. Big Deezul

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I feel for all of you who were his friends and didn't know. It is disturbing to find that someone you thought you knew is capable of such a vile act.

Prayers for the young girl and her family. I cannot imagine the pain she has been through and will continue to endure.

16. Big Deezul

well put

17. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

:wow:

I can't believe you just posted that! (only due to the existence of your mostly witty, funny posts) Your post is just a reminder to what we all are sometimes blind to.

Damian

18. photobutterfly

fixed it

19. Big Deezul

I posted that story way up top :D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I not a total ass, just mostly.:D