Congrats to Chad Lewin!

Discussion in 'General' started by (diet)DrThunder, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

<whistling>

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Can you say that? :wow:

3. ChadLewin848

ChadLewin848 Realtor | Racer

http://mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=579318&highlight=3
    Cycle Jam lap times...just had bike issues all weekend at the AMA round that I couldnt figure out :(. Things have been pretty rough the last month or so...losing my mechanic, driving on my own across country to races, working on my own bikes...this is in no way an excuse . Luckily I have some of the best friends around...the Morman family, Brandon Parrish, Justin Marm, Tony Palarie, Dave Arkle, and whoever else I am forgetting who has helped me when they have time at the races. If it weren't for them I wouldnt have been able to race at some of the events. I am however not giving up and am on my way to the next race then making the trip across country again from virginia to laguna seca for the final AMA round. Thanks for all the kind words everyone and everyone who believes in me :).

4. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

oh......my......god! chad lewin logs on here?:wow: chad lewin........you are my hero. seriously. you're a bad little mother fucker on 2 wheels. you're gonna be hurtin' the big boys feelins real soon. i can't wait to witness it first hand.:bow:

5. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

You didn't know there is a double secret area on this BBS for fast people? That is where he inflated his post count, he only occasionally blesses us mortals with his presence!
    :rock:

6. hamurobby

hamurobby matchd n staggerd special

Good job Chad :bow: , keep up the hard work and it will pay off :up:

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Chad Sux...

8. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

great job chad........I was screamin at the tv!!! LOL. I was like....."hey, I know that guy....we raced at jennings.....blah, blah "

My wife was like "hey, shut the hell up" ...LOL

Keep it up, we are rooting for ya

9. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

haha, damn straight chad. gettin it done. too bad about the bike troubles, hope you can get ahold of a mechanic asap. you've helped me, and i'm sure others as well, out a lot this year. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! haha, keep up the good work.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

No kidding. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i cut chad in line one time at registration. he called me out on it. chad does suck. :D

12. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

I remember the first time I met Chad. He was in need of a axl for his bike and I loan one to him. I was on the wall watching this kid use his rear brake and sliding the bike in and to me...looked like he didnt know what he was doing.

He later handed me my ass....

13. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

here's a pic my buddy took...

[​IMG]

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Yup, I met him at one of my first expert races. I would have had a first place if it wasn't for him! :D Keep it up Chad. I've been rootin' for you since the day you waxed me at CMP last year. ;)

15. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

watching him back it in to pass Jensen in T1 at the Jam was gawt-dayum eye-opening. what I do can't even be called racing in comparison. :up: go get em Chad...oh and make sure that when you finally get your ride, you forget Dave Arkle ever existed :D

16. Chip

Chip Registered

He's a lapper and he should die!

Hey Chad!

17. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Chad is the man!

Enough said

18. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Chip sux. Nuff said...:cool:

19. ChadLewin848

ChadLewin848 Realtor | Racer

haha ya i got lapped for sure...was exciting...i actually finished RIGHT BEHIND SPIES...whether it was a lap down or not i did it haha

20. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

The kid has a good attitude, for sure.

Good on ya, Chad!