1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just what I needed... a Glock 19

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Sep 4, 2007.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

First and foremost... a big shout out to my fellow Team Charm racer Bernie Conatser (Con nat sir) of Virginia Arms Co. in Manassas, VA for spending a couple of hours showing me the finer points of the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.virginiaarms.com/

Yesterday I visited his boutique of American justice and came home with a Glock 19, holster, belt, ammo, cleaning supplies, and a nervous grin that causes mothers to grip their children a little tighter.

Next stop, the NRA range for the fresh smell of exploded gunpowder and a concealed carry permit. :D

2. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Sure you wanna have that in the house? Cause ya know JLG is gonna bust a cap on you sooner or later! :)

3. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Never been to that shop. How is your 19 outfitted (night sights?) and what kinda deal didja get? I'm in Haymarket so I might want to drop by there sometime...

Matt

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I give it 18 months.

5. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

The 19 is the best gun ever !!!:up:

6. -Ace-

-Ace- Angelus Mortis

Personally i prefer 1911's, far better feeling and shooting gun

7. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

The Grip angle of the Glock's sucks for me. To each his own.

8. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Not even half that. Why ya think he was wanting to know about going to the middle east?

Let's see....moving to another continent....buying a handgun for protection...

Do we need to have a "Battered Husbands" intervention?

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

+1

10. cyclecop

cyclecop Active Member

To each their own-glocks rule!!

11. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

Wow, that optimistic...the off season will be here sooner than later :D

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:crackup: My first thought was 6 months tops. :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I'm over here wondering if Steve will last until the GNF....

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18 months cover two off-seasons and raise my odds to 100%

15. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Just my 0.02, I cannot speak too highly of Bernie. Great shop, fantastic service. Bought my Mini-14 there sometime ago and I always look forward to going back. :up:

16. ZackJones

ZackJones Well-Known Member

Glocks are great. I've owned the 22, 23 and 35 models and still have the Glock 23.

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Good choice. I work with a Glock 19, I own a Glock 23 and I just bought a Glock 21 SF.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

An excellent choice. The model 19 is a great pistol. In fact, I don't think that I have fired any Glock that wasn't a good weapon.
    Why have you decided to get your carry license and have you been firing pistols long? Just curious.

19. KTFO

KTFO Banned

hell yea! glock 21 here son and its the BOMB!!! i skipped the night sights and went with the lasermax internal laser. this setup is awesome, i wouldnt give it up for the world.

lasermax site: http://www.lasermax.com/