Glove talk

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh yeah, Helimot makes a wicked pisser glove if you don't want hard armour. Spidi also makes a solid glove.

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

My GPtechs have had 4 crashes in them (two ended in dirt albeit though) and are STILL solid as a rock. the fingers and all are still completely solid. The fake leather stuff for grip on the base of the palm is worn, but the kevlar and leather under it is fine. I feel safe in them. ONly downside is they seemed to take some time to break in.

I am going to buy another pair for next season.

3. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Just realized I've never fallen wearing my Teknic Speedstars.......or any of my Teknic gear for that matter.

:D

I'll be wearing them this weekend now for sure.

4. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Banned

Well let's just wait and see what O.R.A. has to say.
    I don't have that long, so since most of you don't ride fast enough to crash and slide to the edge of the track, buy some gardening gloves.

5. hamurobby

hamurobby matchd n staggerd special

Spidi carbo six, two 100+mph crashes and still using them, they are awesome! however, make sure you check the sizing chart, as they run REAL small, as the xl are too small 4 me.

My held phantoms will be here today... :D

6. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I have the last generation speedstars and love them. 4 crashes and still holding up great. Plus the huge knox protectors in the forearm and knuckle work great for impact protection. Mine are getting a bit skanky after a couple seasons so I need to find a set on closeout or something-the new ones suck in comparison.

7. Jimbob

Jimbob Banned

8. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Buy good gloves guys, this shit hurts.

[​IMG]

9. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

+1 for the Komodo FX gloves :up: