1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This post will most likely get pulled but HERE GOES

Discussion in 'General' started by Vinnie@proline, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I love the interwebs!!

2. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

wtf are you talking about? i wouldnt talk so much shit like that...other people who dont need to be in this might not take kindly to you throwing their names around. especially when it isnt factual. didnt u buy the bike? not me. you supplied the bike, remember? so, vinnie, your $1500 in lawyer fees isnt chump change in what you are going to have to pay to get out of this one. keep manifesting lies, keep manipulating the story....the truth will come out. vinnie with proline raceprep will lose all credibility. believe me. im done.

3. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Dang... all this in the time it took to watch Ice Road Truckers and Dog Fights on History Channel!

4. Liv2Win

Liv2Win Grad School = No Racing

dammit, i missed Ice Road Truckers!!!!!! :down:

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

At what point did racing stop being fun for you guys?

I don't know either one of you, but from what i've read over the past few months, I know I'd avoid doing business with both of you and your sponsors.

6. skip salenius

7. Liv2Win

Liv2Win Grad School = No Racing

did anyone record ice road truckers???

8. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Dammit I missed Dogfights ! Well sorta , this has been pretty good :beer:

9. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Here you go.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Vinnie, I knew you had some rough times this summer so I haven't bothered to ask about my Fairing Stay anymore. Figured I'd let the dust settle on the team deal plus your new addition. Hope it all irons out somehow. You never did me wrong in the past.

Hey man, where is that Vortex Fairing Stay?:Poke:

11. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I wanna see how this one gets.
    In my opinion "I don't think Pro-line & his owner are going to stay in business for 2 long".

12. charles

charles The Transporter

C'mon lads, this is entertaining, keep it going...any more accusations or
    threats? It's kinda like a racing soap-opera, just like TV...how come nothing
    this complicated ever happens to me, what a boring life I lead, it's enough
    to get me depressed and suicidal...maybe i'll start a race team with some
    'unknown' bikes and lots of parts belonging to several people...:)

13. Skittlepitcrew

Skittlepitcrew Well-Known Member

:bow:
    :stupid: damn me too anyone die?

14. gixxer998

gixxer998 Well-Known Member

No but I'm sure somebody's truck wouldn't start/run. :rolleyes:

15. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

my g/f said someone fell through the cracks

16. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

Vinnie,
    I donut understand why you would give the bike to skip with all of those parts on it if it was not your intention for him to keep them.

And Skip,
    If you know you were not supposed to keep those parts then give them back. Stealing is stealing and if thats what you are doing...even if in your eyes it is settling the score, its not right

17. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

The entire series starts again Sunday at 10:PM EST

18. skip salenius

i'm not stealing anything. vinny knows what is his. he's also been told he could come to georgia and get it ANY time. the parts that are his are his. he does'nt keep anything that our team has gotten thru sponsorship. he did'nt pay for it and he knows it! hell...he said i had his bike, whos he leasing the motor to right now? he knows. not me. i would'nt trust that pos to stay together. the really fucked up thing about this deal is that he's been holding our team owners bike as ransome to try to milk us of more stuff to fill his greedy pockets with. he was also told that the team owner was coming to give him his shit back today and because he's pissed that he's not getting everything he wants he posted this thread. while he had jeremy on the phone telling him differently. this whole incident has been like the twilight zone for me this season. ANYONE that knows me knows what the real story is. i can't expect to go back and forth with a professional con artist on the bbs and someone not believe what i say. just ask bore larsen from jennings why vinny's banned from that racing facility. that alone should explain something. he tried to pull the same shit w/ him. ask him. he'll be glad to tell.i refuse to let this crook rip me, or any of my friends off anymore. he's getting all his stuff back this afternoon. he could've gotten it anytime he wanted, he's just too fucking lazy to come get it! ya'll can believe what you want. i was told by vinny the bike had a title and was legit. why do you think i would run suzuki cup and ama races w/ it? i hope everyone sees the nightmare this clown has put our team thru and keeps their distance in the future. it's put a horrible taste in my mouth. there are several others he's done this to .....i'm sure. all the people he's been soooooo good to. that's an act to get him in the door. he's your best friend. he wants you to "trust him like a brother." that's how he played our whole team against each other this season. as soon as he saw the money from our sponsors you could see the light go off in his head. $$$$$$$$$$ greedy bastard! i don't care what anyone says or thinks on here, this crook vinny from proline race prep is really fucked up! everyone will see in the end.

19. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I love that show!

20. Vinnie@proline

Vinnie@proline Well-Known Member

Skip you are going to burn in hell for being lier.
    Lets get to the points
    I have every receipt for every part. I still have every team receipt. If you can proove that the team paid for the parts on my list I will give you the parts and $1000 for you to go buy weed with.
    ALso I still have pics and the guy who took the pics as a witness of you delivering me the bike in your truck laying down on its side.(I should have known then but I thought you were trying to be smart and save the rims as there were no tires on them.)
    Leasing the engine YOU ARE HIGH. You gave the engine to your friend and fuck, you even changed a number on the engine... btw Keith rode with the engine/AND went faster that you at all the tracks it was raced in. ALSO it is still together with no problems. Ya know it went almost 2 seconds faster than you at Road A
    You say I am holding Jeremys bike ransom SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PARTS. Remember the text you sent that said "iF i DONT LET YOU USE THE PARTS UNTIL THE GNF WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS capish." YOU ARE NOT TONY SOPRANO

Borge Larson knows the truth. First off The bike that was stolen from the back of my truck while at jenningswas not mine. (remember there were more bikes with keys in them on the ground that belonged to JGP) It was not able to be covered as it was already salvage AND my insurance policy does not cover stuff not bolted down. SO the more you say insurance fraud the more retarted you and Jennings look for making the statement. YOU NEED TO COLLECT for it to be fraud... Shit for all I know the bike is in Pauls Garage.

About being banned I am sure thet if you tell Paul he is a horses dick you would get banned also
    ALEX DBL R you are a good guy but wake up and smell the coffee. I have closed down everything and just operate my dyno That is the reason for the post. Since the Cycle space OWNER chose to go with the riders(breaking the 2 year agreement) I have not been able to start up a shop again ALL MY $$$$ is tied up with the team. I am unable to recover and have been relying on a few good customers and my dyno to make the $ to live.

And playing the team against each other was not a job for me. You dislike Keith because he Hit on your old wife. THAT came from both of your mouths. AND Keith has said you are a cancer to the team. I needed to do nothing to play you guys against each other. IF you can proove anything you say to be truthfull you can have the parts..
    ALSO for everyone to know. AT NO TIME DID I MAKE A SINGLE RED CENT OFF THE TEAM or the sponsors. I was hardly paid by the riders for the percentage of there winnings they had made.$ 1000 from Skip for daytona
    About $1800 from Keith for all the races and 0 From Clint as it was in our agreement for him to pay his expenses back before paying me..
    LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. SKIP sold me the bike The guy who owned the bike FROM WHAT SKIPS FRIEND SAID was not paid by SKIP and Claimed the bIKE STOLEN. I have the VIN NUMBERS and have called the INSURANCE FRAUD BUREAU which was posted here a few months back.
    For the people who are reading this DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD POST THIS Stuff IF IT WERE UNTRUE. ALL I WANT IS ALL MY PARTS not some and not what he thinks is his. but all of them.. ALL they have to do is look at the team expenses NONE of the parts are paid for by the team..
    Again my goal for the post was to get my parts. I thought that if people are aware, I had a chance to get them. I cant blame everythin on them as I made some bad choices with the writing of the contracts but I can say I WANT MY PARTS BACK..