1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silo Pete's 'Dear Gawd, Please Let My Gear Dry Before Grattan' Weather Thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Thursday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89.

Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 77.

2. Silo Pete

Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 77.

3. Silo Pete

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

4. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Haven't you learned yet Grattan has its own weather and can not be predicted by mer mortals.

I've seen it snow at grattan only and also seen it be the only sunny spot in Michigan.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  5. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Suck it up Pete. Hope I see you there.

6. Silo Pete

I'll be there, you gonna be able to make it Kidd, or has you ball sack in full retract mode?

7. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

idk about him, but after riding in the cold and wet both yesterday and again today at mid-o, mine are fully retracted!:( haha. i'll be there pete, you gonna be there friday?

8. Silo Pete

I'm there Friday for STT, but I'm thinking of leaving the rains on.

9. Silo Pete

Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Thursday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

10. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

haha, i rode in the rain at mid-o, then it dried so we had to hand change my front tire and slap my dot's back on, just for a huge T-storm to come ripping through the paddock.... oh, and i officially now agree that mid-o is too dangerous in the rain, especially on a 600 or bigger bike.

11. Silo Pete

I'm keeping my rains on for Friday.

:P

12. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

Anyone know if any slots are left for Friday? I haven't pre reg'ed or anything. Just gonna show up. I might be on some old shagged out Take off's but I'll be there

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

website doesn't say it's sold out

14. Silo Pete

I still have some Pirelli's for sale....

:D

15. Silo Pete

hursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind at 8 mph becoming southeast.

Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

16. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

Hope to be there this weekend. It'll be great to finally see... most... of you again! ;)

17. Silo Pete

Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southwest wind between 9 and 11 mph.

Thursday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind around 11 mph becoming west northwest.

Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

18. Silo Pete

Is Aaron coming out? I mean, I'd rather see you than him.

:)

19. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

you can see all of me, dear....

20. Silo Pete

I think I'm goona get sick. That mental image.... ewwwwwwwww..