1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess what happened to me last night

Discussion in 'General' started by vehicular, Jul 27, 2007.

1. motopotato

motopotato Welcome to the "GUNSHOW"

YOU'RE NORMAL??? riiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhht....do we need to discuss the last "gift" you left in my trailer?????

2. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

ORA was at least trying to make a point - you are just being an ass for no reason.

3. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Dude.. I WAS FRAMED!

I declare myself 100% innocent of all charges.... ROGER HELP ME!!!!!!

BTW - Did you wake up a little early that day! LOL!! I crack myself up! You're LEO, you should know better that to be an enabler by leaving your rigs door (or windows) open.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  4. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

I make no attempt to pispute anything said here. I was a pussy (can I say that? mods edit as necessary) and I really did deserve to get flayed for leaving my room mate to deal with the problem. Because I (we) let this get so far out of control, we should have expected that something rediculous would happen (drunk wake up pissed and ransack the place).

BUT. Could anybody say that this sort of thing actually happens in real life before this? I sure as hell wouldn't have expected this to happen in a crack house, much less in my (once nice) home, in a nice neighborhood, with people who have NEVER done anything of this nature (and especially not this magnitude) before...

I SHOULD have knocked the guy out and called the cops and dragged him out into the yard to wait for the law to show up and drag him to the drunk tank by a chain behind the cruiser. My age isn't an excuse, so don't try to excuse me with it. But honestly.

5. motopotato

I know he's making a point...it's still funny :up:

6. motopotato

whatever...I can "declare" myself the fastest guy ever, but it doesn't make it so....YOU SIR are 100% guilty. :tut: I ain't buying it

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity on behalf of my client.

Now, what was the gift?

8. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

rim shot. crash cymbal

9. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

This is quite normal for the woods. Bears and cats do it there, why not the human animal?

10. Rem6a

Rem6a WCR Racer

Wow, I have never had that happen and I manage student properties on the side.
    I am going to print this out for people who complain about current roommates.

PS: toss anything with human waste on it. You clean it now but it will bring nastiness soon.

PSS: check for an upper decker. If that guy was on a tear, you most likely got tagged.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  11. Chip

Chip Registered

:up:

Beat his ass seabass! :D

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

First, I want to say that Overeactor didn't over-react in this case. He was spot-on.
    You're an adult and you really dropped the ball here. I hope you learn from it.

Second, surrealistic shit happens to a lot of us. Life is stranger than fiction.

I could tune in Cops and see equal to or worse than what you dealt with every night.

Be thankful you're not on cable.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Flush this thread!

14. motopotato

I should have seen the insanity plea comin...

The gift? that's a whole 'nother thread.

15. Schump

Schump Pimp w/a Slight Limp

this, on some accounts is too f'ing funny:rolleyes:
    granted, i did plenty of dumb drunken shit in college. now, i CAN NOT say I got in a 2+ hour brawl and then decided since I couldn't end up beating up my friend due to the handle of SoCo in my stomach...well, i should just let my ass loose upon his house. That's just plain recockulous!
    I agree w/ many...why not call the pigs be4 u went to bed...with your dog????
    that or try and claim insurance. they will probably laugh harder than we do at this mess, but at least it's an option. now, it's kind of along the same lines, but drunken wrestling and "marking your territory with your ASS" is NOT involved, but it is about insurance...several years ago, the washing machine hose burst during the night in my parents' house. Dad came downstairs in the morning to have water up to his ankles on the lower part of the floor. He bought a bigger wet/dry vac and called insurance. A few guys who "worked with the insurance company" came out and gave estimates to replace the tile in the kitchen and front hall as well as the wall to wall carpet in the dining room, living room, and den.
    hmmm... Dad called about 5 guys that do hardwood flooring. So, we got free hardwood floors for the entire downstairs, and didn't even spend quite all of the original "back to OEM spec" estimate. granted, the laundry room tile never got fixed till they put the house on the market about 2 months ago, but shit, look at this as perhaps a way to get a "free remodeling" of your house.
    just think a bit about how you phase what happened before you call an insurance agent. then read the landlord's policy. then call your laywer friend..... shit, (you're familiar with that by now!) you never know, you might end up with new hardwood flooring on the entire floor and a jacuzzi on the deck out back, who knows.
    take tons of pix before you get the ASS CLOWN to clean it up. i say you do that as punishment to his drunk ass. I had the forethought to take a roll of pix of my friend's apartment in Mammoth, CA the morning after this shithead shattered an empty 5th of Jager over my skull and I could have bled to death. (I was just telling him to "GET THE F OUT OF MY FRIEND'S HOUSE...AND QUIT FIGHTING!!) trying to keep the peace, u know.
    whoops. i lost prob. 2 pints of blood out of my skull, got 7 staples and then thank God the shard of glass cut the outside of my left eye and was 1/2" too far to the right to put a hole in my eyeball. I'm still working on getting this other ASS CLOWN in jail for i think assault w/ a deadly weapon. he can spend a year or two thinking about what he did over oatmeal with his dad who's in CA penn for life for 3 strikes adn you're DONE...apparently his dad was a meth cook/salesman.
    oh yeah, ok, now i know i'm waaaaay off topic, but whatever... i spoke with my friend Eric who's back in PA taking care of his mom who used to live in Mammoth, and he said he heard the same kid bragging about what he'd done to me at a party a few days later.
    anyhow, i would hog tie this a hole, or maybe just duct tape him to a tree or lamp post in a parking lot, something humiliating and in public. then you could climb a ladder and take a big dump on his head for repayment!....just don't do it at Wal Mart, i think they have cameras in their parking lots!:tut:

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

17. Schump

Johnny B,
    is that one of your friends from college, or did u just find that mo fo on the net?
    funny as shit!

besides, at this piont, even if you duct tape him to a street light or in the middle of a parking lot and maybe even everyone involve takes ex lax and then lets loose on this ass clown's head...what's he gonna say, "well officer, you see, first I was drunk in public and decided that a fifth of so co just WOULDN'T do it...so i drank an entire handle.... then i shat ALL over their house so they had to spend $xxx on new carpet aand cleaning...but, c'mon! isn't it a crime to duct tape me to this light pole? besides, i didn't defecate ON them, just all over their house. shitting on my head HAS to be a felony! [edit wait, i drank all but the last 1.5" of a handle of black label 100 proof Evan Williams one night myself....and i somehow passed out at Monstah Trux at the Salem Civic Center...yup, 3000 hp in the back round and i'm sawin' logs. I do remember from time to time a redneck (who prob. also had a few shots in his belly, but he also had a still behind his house!) getting in my face and yelling at the top of his lungs, "FIRE IT UP!!!!.....FIIIIIIIIRE IT UP!!" till i un passed out. ok, now i'm just asking for it, whatever. my friends said tehre were some chicks on the other side of teh stadium and they were maybe flirting with us over the trucks, and i for some reason thought the best way to score was to yell "PUSSY!!!" several times at to top of my lungs. i woke up the next morning in VT's Formula SAE shop...keys locked in the toolbox, head on teh desk, locked in the cage.
    BUT....I did NOT shit on everything in sight!...just had a MASSIVE head ache and called a teammate to let me out of the cage and unlock the toolbox so i could drive my Porsche home...
    hmmm, i maybe should've gone with my original idea to bring a 20 oz coke bottle full of whiskey and coke, and not a 20 oz coke bottle nearly full of evan williams after drinking all the way there from blacksburg...doah!:rolleyes:

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

From the net. We did strip Waldo down naked and tie him to a tree in the middle of the Quad when I was at college. Just because he was Waldo. (Kind of a Lever thing, you know?) Pretty funny seeing this naked guy tied to a tree screaming, "Security!!!!.......Security!!!" at the top of his lungs. He eventually got loose and stormed back towards our dorm. I'll have to admit that me and 29 other pussies hightailed it back to our rooms and locked the doors, because he was pissed.

I took this one. A friend of mine passed out, so we fixed him up with Mona.

[​IMG]

19. Schump

nice!
    someone got a pic of me passed out on my couch in my dorm room in Lee Hall eons ago...i had my shoes and socks off, glasses still on, and a hand full o' pretzels still in hand when i guess it was easier to just straight pass out than climb into my loft for the night.
    one time i was a victim of the sharpie...don't remember much about that night, other than the 1/2 hr in teh shower the next morning trying to wash it all off!:Poke:

20. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Schump's back.

My head hurts.